Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Following Premiered on FOX on January 21, 2013

The FBI estimates there are currently over 300 active serial killers in the United States. What would happen if these killers had a way of communicating and connecting with each other? What if they were able to work together and form alliances across the country? What if one brilliant psychotic serial killer was able to bring them all together and activate a following?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Following Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:47 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-24-2013 05:58 ]

Pilot

I really didn't like start of the episode or the middle but the last 10 minutes were fantastic. I really didn't like all the flashback some of them were annoying and going back and forth in the first episode annoyed me. While i understand the purpose was give background i felt there used too many in this episode.

I really liked how it played out in the end with how he had eyes on everyone and no-one knew it. I just wish last 10 minutes were for the whole episode.

1x01 Pilot

Being more grossed out by the dead dogs than dead humans was interesting but the one live dog made me jump and that was one hell of a powerful text message to get someone to commit suicide like that but they should of put a bullet through his brain instead of allowing him to surrender

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

That would be murder since he did surrender without a fight but seriously how stupid are witness protection people to allow her to stay at her home with him escaped you would think they put her into protective custody at a safe house ?

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The gay couple and the child minder being apart of his team was a surprise but the way the cop pointed the gun at him then looked at what he did to the last victim he deserved to die

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Quote:
The gay couple and the child minder being apart of his team
That was what redeem the episode for me

chapter 2

Well another good episode but what an ending setting a man on fire but seeing how this all play out was very patient i mean how could he have groomed so many people is a surprise and planning it took put people in place is rather complicated.

1x02 Chapter Two

Ryan getting attacked by the person in the mask was a surprise and I cant believe Emma killed her mother like that but how long the three of them have been seeing Joe was incredible

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 The Poet's Fire

Paul's jealousy was bound to be to lead to some sort of breaking point and Maggie also had me fooled but killing Troy was tragic

1x04 Mad Love

I didn't think the girl would get far after being released and I cant believe how long it took Mike to rescue Ryan but nice job

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but finding out one of them have never killed a person was intresting twist but shower scene was just amusing and disturbing at the same time Talk about 3 way

Thread