Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

At least in the shower it would be clean fun

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

That's first time she got on with that guy -it was tense situation last few episodes but this was episode they finally found what they had in  common

The Siege

Are local cops morons i mean that was rather stupid going after them by themselves and now he's caught

1x05 The Siege

They should of told Joey to hide the phone while still connected so they had ears on them and also being able to track the signal and Joe using a lawyer from his past to send a message was clever

The Fall

Well i have to say he was rather cool but i wasn't surprised that local cop was one of the followers, if you had notice during this episode, the camera kept focus on her, every time she was in the shot so i figured she must been a follower because other local cop only had 2 appearances while she had more than 10 appearance  i didn't count just estimating

[ Last edited by bala at 2-26-2013 16:36 ]

1x06 The Fall

Ryan getting under their skin at the farm house was great but Emma is a nasty piece of work and I cant believe they all got away from the farm but having cops in his pocket was predictable

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i have say what Emma did leaving the two guys behind was evil but seriously i can't believe how both of them were cowards .

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I wish Emma was shot instead of the cop

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Nah she deserve a much more painful death than getting shot

Posting to get rid of a spam link from the main page.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Let Me Go

Well that what i call an escape plan but why did it take him so long ?

He could done it so much sooner 8 years

1x07 Let Me Go

Nine years planing his escape was patient but his lawyer should of seen that coming helping  a psychopath like that escape

The Following "This March" Trailer (HD)

Welcome Home

This was a disappointing episode but so glad he didn't give up Clare location

1x08 Welcome Home

I hope the FBI fall flat on their faces after demoting Ryan back to consulting and sending Weston home but him being the one they went after first was a strange coincidence, loosing five of their men was at leased some justice

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well new guy certainly think he knows better

Thread