Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Family Affair

Joe ringing Emma and going to get him join them was predictable but i actually thought Emma would lie and say it wasn't safe

2x04 Family Affair

About time Joe rang Emma and Max tailing the killer is risky as I'm sure she recognised her from the cafe

Reflection

This rogue chasing after new cult is getting very dangerous and with no back up he must crazy trying take them all alone he really need back up .

2x05 Reflection

Giselle had it coming with so many close shaves but Ryan thinking Max was dead was understandable and Lily having Joe's next victim ready for him makes her just as mad as him

2x06 Fly Away

Luke wanting to spend the night with Giselle's body was a little disturbing but his reaction does make him look a little disturbed and Mike stabbing one of the twins in the exchange was great but beating Luke to a pulp was disturbing

2x07 Sacrifice

Ryan should of guessed that Lily would send someone to get revenge for killing her son but abduct Max and how they pulled it off was impressive, why would Joe, Emma, and Mandy join another strange cult were Joe isn't in control but cutting Emma's wrists was a surprise and tying the kid up to find where his father is was amusing and killing Mike's father was tragic

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-11-2014 13:46 ]

2x08 The Messenger

Carrie was luck she didn't loose her feet thanks to Mike and Max saving the day and Mike smashing Strauss's hand was great, Joe turning Micah against his wife was quick

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

They had no choice he has nowhere to hide but what a crazy cult they were

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Well like Joe said he can easily be manipulated when he idolise Joe reputation

Unmasked

Well finally Joel get rid of  Micah and his wife becoming new leader was obvious but using his own resurrection as message to give to the reporter was impressive and look on newsreader face when they aired the message was sad. They knew it was wrong but it's news

Teacher's Pet

Joe new cult are really crazy i mean 5 random attack would been successful if one of them didn't let it get personal

Thread