52 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

I really didn't like start of the episode or the middle but the last 10 minutes were fantastic. I really didn't like all the flashback some of them were annoying and going back and forth in the first episode annoyed me. While i understand the purpose was give background i felt there used too many in this episode.

I really liked how it played out in the end with how he had eyes on everyone and no-one knew it. I just wish last 10 minutes were for the whole episode.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

That would be murder since he did surrender without a fight but seriously how stupid are witness protection people to allow her to stay at her home with him escaped you would think they put her into protective custody at a safe house ?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Quote:
The gay couple and the child minder being apart of his team
That was what redeem the episode for me

chapter 2

Well another good episode but what an ending setting a man on fire but seeing how this all play out was very patient i mean how could he have groomed so many people is a surprise and planning it took put people in place is rather complicated.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah but finding out one of them have never killed a person was intresting twist but shower scene was just amusing and disturbing at the same time Talk about 3 way

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

That's first time she got on with that guy -it was tense situation last few episodes but this was episode they finally found what they had in  common

The Siege

Are local cops morons i mean that was rather stupid going after them by themselves and now he's caught

The Fall

Well i have to say he was rather cool but i wasn't surprised that local cop was one of the followers, if you had notice during this episode, the camera kept focus on her, every time she was in the shot so i figured she must been a follower because other local cop only had 2 appearances while she had more than 10 appearance  i didn't count just estimating

[ Last edited by bala at 2-26-2013 16:36 ]

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i have say what Emma did leaving the two guys behind was evil but seriously i can't believe how both of them were cowards .

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Nah she deserve a much more painful death than getting shot

Let Me Go

Well that what i call an escape plan but why did it take him so long ?

He could done it so much sooner 8 years

The Following "This March" Trailer (HD)

Welcome Home

This was a disappointing episode but so glad he didn't give up Clare location

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well new guy certainly think he knows better

The Following 1x10 Promo "Guilt" (HD)

Love Hurts

Well what a message she sent that was painful she was crazy shooting with spear gun  but i give credit at least her choice of weapons were original

Guilt

I had feeling Ryan wouldn't be able to protect her but if that was the only way she could see her son i am not surprised she allowed them to take her but i hope she took that tracking device with her

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I think that the reason but i think she will do anything to get her son even if it mean going voluntary any mother would.

good point about head shots but if you shot them in head you can't question them afterwards

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well not all of the followers are hardcore eventually they find one that they can break.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-30-2013 21:41 ]

Whips and Regret

Well that poor women calling the safe word RED and agent ignore her

52 123
Thread