Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Curse

I can't believe she was stupid enough to try to escape after spending the night with her son she should plan better .

Havenport

Well that was a risky move but glad they got joey

Nice job stabbing him

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well it nice to see him completely loose it

The End is Near

This show has lost plot with such a strong start you kind of expect this become better with time but it just gone downhill. Emma really showed she hasn't soften one bit by killing her boyfriend what a complete moron telling her he's leaving . She already left you to die few weeks ago and suddenly you tell her this.

Great clifhanger getting buried alive That's the only thing that save this episode from sucking

The Final Chapter

Well what a season finale just when Ryan think it's over his get stabbed by his girlfriend

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well he has to survive if there's going to be a second season or will second season revolve around all followers form another cult ?.

Resurrection

Ok so his twin son trying to keep his father alive is something trying to impress him and so much for Emma taking lead who seem given up on everything . It strange seeing her give up on her idol. Ryan keeping a secret investigation and not share with FBI that he knows he's alive was interesting and using his niece to help with investigation was nice twist.

For Joe

What a stupid girl listening TV news report of Joe .

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

It was obvious there more to Lily when she was introduced but finding out she's twin mother was great .

Family Affair

Joe ringing Emma and going to get him join them was predictable but i actually thought Emma would lie and say it wasn't safe

Reflection

This rogue chasing after new cult is getting very dangerous and with no back up he must crazy trying take them all alone he really need back up .

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

They had no choice he has nowhere to hide but what a crazy cult they were

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Well like Joe said he can easily be manipulated when he idolise Joe reputation

Unmasked

Well finally Joel get rid of  Micah and his wife becoming new leader was obvious but using his own resurrection as message to give to the reporter was impressive and look on newsreader face when they aired the message was sad. They knew it was wrong but it's news

Teacher's Pet

Joe new cult are really crazy i mean 5 random attack would been successful if one of them didn't let it get personal

The Reaping

Well Jo finding Ryan found the cult made him angry but capture him and talking to him like there were old friends was amusing. . I can't believe Claire decides to give a message to Jo telling him she's alive

Forgive

Well this was great season finale and i am happy he didn't kill Jo .

Look like Twins will next villain for season 3

3x01 New Blood

Ryan getting target with fake blood did look like upset parent finding out it was followers and stage the crime scene like bay harbour butcher case was clear rip off except they used body to hold up the strings .

3x02 Boxed In

Consider how the person was killed this title really had a different meaning

3x03 Exposed

Kidnapping the reporters was desperate move but shame all dead

Thread