Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The End is Near

This show has lost plot with such a strong start you kind of expect this become better with time but it just gone downhill. Emma really showed she hasn't soften one bit by killing her boyfriend what a complete moron telling her he's leaving . She already left you to die few weeks ago and suddenly you tell her this.

Great clifhanger getting buried alive That's the only thing that save this episode from sucking

1x14 The End is Near

I'm surprised the hanging body wasn't booby trapped and Claire missing the perfect chance to kill him was bound to come back on her, she should of gone for the heart or throat and not the stomach again

The Final Chapter

Well what a season finale just when Ryan think it's over his get stabbed by his girlfriend

1x15 The Final Chapter

How tragic they couldn't save Debra but why didn't they put him in her coffin and let him die slowly and i wouldn't of been surprised if Joe had survived that explosion as he has more lives than a cat

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well he has to survive if there's going to be a second season or will second season revolve around all followers form another cult ?.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Emma would make a good leader

The Following Revisited

This was a decent 21 minute recap and season 2 preview

Resurrection

Ok so his twin son trying to keep his father alive is something trying to impress him and so much for Emma taking lead who seem given up on everything . It strange seeing her give up on her idol. Ryan keeping a secret investigation and not share with FBI that he knows he's alive was interesting and using his niece to help with investigation was nice twist.

2x01 Resurrection

Killing Claire off right from the start was disappointing as the first season it was all about Joe going after her and their son and I thought what a shame Heather smiled at her psychopathic killer but being twins explained how he beat the lift to her floor

For Joe

What a stupid girl listening TV news report of Joe .

2x02 For Joe

I'm glad one of them got shot after playing games of cat-and-mouse with Ryan and that was a close call for Lily

2x03 Trust Me

I thought Emma meeting Mark was risky but who would of thought it would save her life as the rest of her group were killed and Ryan was lucky he figured out the truth about Lily

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

It was obvious there more to Lily when she was introduced but finding out she's twin mother was great .

Thread