Thread
Printable Version

Deception Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Deception NBC First Look

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes the morgue attendant was not professional i am surprised he didn't get fired for that?. Well finding out her sister is in fact her daughter was a good piece of information. I liked how set the episode other theory that expose the family company to negligence from that drug?. Still i don't get how she knew about family business consider she was consider a wild child?. That ring certainly make him guilty but i don't think he could kill his sister?.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I think he didn't mean to he was nervous because he liked her but he didn't know what to say so he started talking about her sister but accidental admitting that was unintentional

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well the string operation was a bust

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes what rotten timing but they had a chance to tell her but they chose to hide it but i am glad it came out if not for rotten time

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well she's moving in to the brother so she will still have a eye on them

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes you were right but i have feeling that journalist is more trouble than she's worth.

Stay With Me

Well look like Joanna is becoming a target because she failed the polygraph but moving back into the house look like a mistake. i am glad they didn't drag that on too long the question is how she will be able to keep it a secret consider resources the Bowers have ?.

You're The Bad Guy

So we found who killed Vivian but they still decided put some doubt in joanna mind thanks to the tapes. That close call undercover but trying kill him was a surprise and talk about consequence killing your own son wife as his punishment for his betrayal was disgusting. How a father could do that to his own son was rather shocking and golf club having no DNA was amusing consider how much power it gave him

I’ll Start With The Hillbilly

Well we actually who killed her but i am surprised it was her father

Thread