Thread
Printable Version

Wedding Band Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Since i ran out show to watch i thought i give this show a shot was surprised that it wasn't 20 minute show but a 40 minute episode.I have to say i really enjoyed the first episode it wasn't as cheesy as i thought it would be but the storyline has potential. It's never a good idea to play at your ex girlfriend wedding but it clear she still into him.

Best line  : OMG you pop my breast - Just when you think you heard everything on a tv show

It's a good thing the groom father was a plastic surgeon

I Love College

Seriously having your wife  (Megan fox) to Guest star on your show just to get ratings seem rather desperate but i am glad she only had a small role since i can't stand her. So trying getting two high school kids to get girlfriend was nice storyline.

Don't Forget About Me

Well novality of this show is slowly wearing off because unlike the previous two episode this wasn't great but highly amusing to watch you just knew what was going to happen

Time of My Life

Well this episode explains why they don't have female singer in the band but it would be nice if they found one that wouldn't sleep with?. Seriously an adult prom . It's clear why she wanted one

Get Down on It

You just knew borrow Courtney love music instrument was going to be a bad idea but i have say this was a good episode. Having to perform boy band song after they accidentally lock them out was rather amusing . I am impressed they knew the words

We Are Family

Well trying to break up your dad's wedding was amusing but his dad gave him one hell punch. Planning a wedding without a groom was rather amusing but that was one hell of a wedding .

I Don't Wanna Grow Up

Eddie's boss hire the band to play at a corporate event without knowing Eddie is a band member put Eddie in a difficult situation but in the end it all worked out well

99 Problems

Well having divorce party seem to be fashion but the guys trying make them fall back in love after getting Yellow cards and what an amusing punishment to give them for disobey her orders in the Indian wedding .

Personal Universe

Accidentally crashing a key party was very amusing but seeing  James Marsters guest star was rather amusing playing British rock singer it was an interesting role and him kidnapping the dog was ridiculous but how could parent love the dog more than their daughter was crazy but that was nice car they bought her.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-14-2013 23:00  
I was pleasantly surprised with this show
See i told you it was good i also wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but none the less it was nice to watch most of the episodes back-to-back

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I am surprised they even know what a thread count is but them getting double booked was bound to happen when band changed wedding co-ordinators but there really was no cliffhanger ?

Thread