Thread
Printable Version

The Americans Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 Open House

Another close call for  Elizabeth i don't know how much longer she avoid getting captured

3x04 Dimebag

Getting ambushed by their daughter about getting baptised was a surprise and using a young girl turn her into asset does look a bit creepy

3X05 Salang Pass

I don't know about this season so far has been boring it start off great but last 2 episode were boring which makes it difficult to comment on .Seduce a teenage girl to get information is awful but consider you also have a daughter the same age made this mission more complex but seeing the training in the flashback was disturbing

3x06 Born Again

I am not liking the way this season is going yet i can't stop watching

3x07 Walter Taffet

It was about time the FBI finally found the bug that she planted in the office but i got hand it to her she got away with it smoothly but not telling him they found bug will certainly make his job harder   .

3x09 Do Mail Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?

Sorry i forgot to comment on last week episode but them burning a person alive was a little too much to take in but it look like that Martha is willing continue giving him information which was a surprise but Elizabeth having a difficult choice make about FBI old lady was sad but i suppose let her killing herself was a nice thing to do considering the circumstances

3x10 Stingers

Paige confronting her parent making reveal who they are was interesting but i liked the way she handled it without being angry

3x11 One Day in the Life of Anton Baklanov

Paige having dozen of question for her parents were predictable and the fact paige knows the question will she become a spy or not?.

3x13 March 8, 1983

Paige seeing her grandmother with Elizabeth was nice but i can't believe Paige told her pastor that her parents are Russian spies make me annoyed at her as her parents told her what will happen . What a idiot she is i hope she will see consequence of her action

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Elizabeth wouldn't of stood a chance if she was discovered with that equipment in the car and going back out so soon was risky

3x04 Dimebag

Stan trying to get Philip to go up instead of him was understandable but Tori giving Stan her number was amusing and Philip getting the girls fake ID's was a great way to gain their trust, the silence when Paige said she wanted to be baptised was awkward and Philip getting Paige the same album as Kimberly was devious

3x05 Salang Pass

You just knew Philip would play along with Kimberly's advances but getting her stoned so he could go snooping was sneaky and I'm not surprised Elizabeth was feeling a little upset because of her age, Philip taking Paige dress shopping was surprising

3x06 Born Again

Stan taking Tori for diner at the Jennings rather than a romantic diner for two was bizarre and Philip refusing to take a bath with Kimberly was surprising as his accomplish trying to bug the place had no idea how long she would be but getting the job done without the need to sleep with her was impressive considering his past

3x07 Walter Taffet

Elizabeth telling Paige they used to be activists is one thing but if or when she finds out they are spies I think she will be devastated and placing the bug in the pen was always running the risk of the ink running out but Martha played a blinder destroying the recorder so quickly

3x08 Divestment

Martha being questioned about the pen was understandable but the way she handled the questions was impressive and watching the guy being burned alive was disturbing but the other guy should think himself lucky to get out alive, Paige checking out Greg at the library was surprising and Martha regretting what she had done was sad as it was all Clark's idea

Thread