Thread
Printable Version

The Americans Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x09 Do Mail Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?

Elizabeth's trainee killing the possible witness was surprising but almost getting away after being shot in the head was unbelievable and Elizabeth forcing the old woman to kill herself was sad

3x10 Stingers

It's a good job Kimberly is a wild child as it makes changing the recordings easier and Paige's imagination about what her parent really do was great as any of them could of been true but she handled the truth better than I thought and I hope she doesn't tell anyone as they will end up dead

3x11 One Day in the Life of Anton Baklanov

Paige was bound to ask questions about her strange childhood memories and Nina struggling to figure out her next steps was understandable after that close call knowing his sons name

3x12 I Am Abassin Zadran

Paige wanting to stay at the pastors house midweek was pushing her luck and Stan visiting Martha at home could of been awkward if Clark had been their, I hope Paige goes to see her grandmother and Clark revealing his true identity to Martha was a surprise

3x13 March 8, 1983

Paige getting to see her grandmother was nice and I had a feeling Stan's plan to save Nina would lead them to thinking he planted the bug but Paige telling the pastor her parents are Russian spies was disappointing as she knows what the consequences could be

4x01 Glanders

Elizabeth taking the vaccine was risky as that could of been anything in the needle and Martha was bound to be upset after Philip told her about Gene but still collecting information was great, Philip's flashback as a child was disturbing

4x02 Pastor Tim

About time they found out Paige told the Pastor and how to handle it without driving Paige away is going to be awkward but glad she also told them

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

I am kind of glad she told them because now they can't kill him

4x03 Experimental Prototype City of Tomorrow

Paige having to try and keep the Pastor on side is going to be hard as he's already told his wife and taking them away would of been a good idea but you just knew something would go wrong and looks like time is running out for Martha

4x04 Chloramphenicol

You can understand why Paige thought the sudden change of plans was her fault and Henry getting a little too friendly with Stan could make him suspicious, I should of guest Martha's diner date was a decoy to search her place and after all Nina did they executed her just like that was tragic

4x05 Clark's Place

Philip having to consider his life with Martha was bound to happen sooner or later especially with her being investigated

Thread