Thread
Printable Version

The Americans Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

I think he became way too close to her to walk away and what his wife did at end to make him feel better was amazing most wives would be upset

4x06 The Rat

Martha taking a gun to work was risky and and having to face the truth about her life knowing it may never be the same again was a little sad but I have a feeling they will have to kill her soon which would be tragic

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

I thought when she walked out of the house he was going kill her

4x07 Travel Agents

Martha was so close to being picked up by the FBI and I thought Elizabeth had stabbed her but Philip not giving her hope about seeing him again was cruel and I bet she wished she had jumped from the bridge

4x08 The Magic of David Copperfield V: The Statue of Liberty Disappears

For some reason I don't think Martha is save going to Russia with her not seeing Clark again they have no reason to keep her alive and about time Paige learnt the hard facts for her mother about betraying them to the pastor but Lisa becoming another victim was sad

4x09 The Day After

Paige having driving lessons from her father was nice but she looked so nervous at first which was amusing and Elizabeth making it look like she slept with Don was tragic as she was good friends with his wife

4x10 Munchkins

Alice threatening to report them when the pastor went missing was understandable but Paige thinking the worst didn't help but him getting lost after running out of fuel I thought was amusing

4x11 Dinner for Seven

There was something about Pastor Tim's apology that didn't sit right and Elizabeth having to continue her one night stand with Don Seong was sad as she was friends with his wife, Stan joining the diner party did make thing interesting and Elizabeth defending Paige and herself from the mugger was great but now Paige knows her mother can kill

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

I just hope Pastor Tom doesn't develop feeling for Elizabeth because he does seem like she trying to seduce him by talking about her feelings. I am wondering what her game plan is because she really changed her tune after the apology than what she told Paige about him feeling guilty made me even more suspicious.

4x12 A Roy Rogers in Franconia

I'm not surprised Paige felt sick after the attempted mugging but asking if she had done that before was understandable after being so calm and looks like she is willing to get close to Matthew to help her parents which was a nice surprise

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Paige is slowly understand what her parents really do

Reply 119#119 bala's post

She should be ready to become a spy next season

Thread