Thread
Printable Version

Transporter: The Series Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 Payback

What a way to teach the guy a lesson for getting in the wrong car but getting back just in time for the package was amusing and no seatbelt was priceless, Jimmy framing Frank because of what happened in the past was interesting as he went to a lot of trouble to get payback but going back to help him was nice

So far the psig links are

1x01 The General's Daughter
1x02 Harvest
1x03 Switch
1x04 Dead Drop
1x05 Payback
1x06 Sharks
1x07 Trojan Horsepower
1x08 Hot Ice
1x09 City of Love
1x10 Cherchez La Femme
1x11 12 Hours

So looks like the only one missing is

Give the Guy a Hand

1x02 Trojan Horsepower

As this is now available in English I thought I should watch again, So this is the episode were Frank meets Juliette for the first time and coming out the sea topless made sure he noticed her and the engine prototype effecting the air-conditioner was amusing

All 12 links are available now but I am on my 9th trying to find Give the Guy a Hand with no luck which is getting frustrated as the uploaded only need to see the first few min and the name is on the screen from which ever country they got it from

I'm now on the last link and with one double so far I'm sure this is going to be another dead end so if anyone else is watching this and sees one of these titles after the opening credits ( "Give the Guy a Hand" "Im Namen der Ehre" "La Main Invisible" ) could you please PM me the link don't post it here thanks in advance

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Saw this episode yesterday and it was good episode but i can't believe his Audi ended up in the river

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Loosing the car in the second episode was a little quick

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well it recovered quite well in next episode

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Same with driving it into wet concrete it was soon back

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 36#36 bala's post

The first three episode are wrong so a guide for this will be challenging with all the networks showing them in a different order

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

EpisodeCanadian orderFrench orderGerman order
The General's Daughter311
Trojan Horsepower127
Harvest432
Dead Drop544
Sharks856
12 Hours11612
City of Love979
Switch1083
Hot Ice698
Give the Guy a Hand71011
Cherchez La Femme121110
Payback2125

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-18-2013 12:56 ]

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I couldn't resist watching the three episodes again and looks like they are following the Canadian order which means I'll have to wait for episode 7 as that's the only one I have missed

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-2-2013 21:49  
What a way to teach the guy a lesson for getting in the wrong car but getting back just in time for the package was amusing and no seatbelt was priceless, Jimmy framing Frank because of what happened  ...
Yes it was amusing start but finding out about Frank background was interesting. I think this was only missing episode i havn't watched.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I'm still waiting for Give the Guy a Hand

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah so there one more left for me to watch as i don't remember him ever going to jail.

I wait for you confirm when it get added

Reply 56#56 bala's post

It was Cherchez La Femme the one with hacker in were they blew his house up which would make sense as the season final but as episode 10 or 11 and his house being back in the next episode would be stupid

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes it would make sense since that was also the episode here he found women he's seeing was a cop

I might have to wait until VIP has all 12 episodes up so I know what order TV Guide I need to do

Reply 59#59 spratt89's post

That would be the best but they still need to get the title right on VIP as the first 4 are wrong

Thread