36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Transporter: The Series Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-2-2013 21:49  
What a way to teach the guy a lesson for getting in the wrong car but getting back just in time for the package was amusing and no seatbelt was priceless, Jimmy framing Frank because of what happened  ...
Yes it was amusing start but finding out about Frank background was interesting. I think this was only missing episode i havn't watched.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah so there one more left for me to watch as i don't remember him ever going to jail.

I wait for you confirm when it get added

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes it would make sense since that was also the episode here he found women he's seeing was a cop

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

What a way to introduce new character in the opener as soon as i saw the opening credits i was surprised she was added . I agree it's a shame about Dieter and curious who his replacement will be ?

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Meeting Frank's friends was nice but with friends like these who needs enemies

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

You just knew these two client would somehow be connected just glad the girl was alive and it was happy ending and i forgot what rule 3 was

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Yeah wasn't the most exciting episode but at least he realised he was partly responsible for the package. He really should rethink rule 3 after this if this doesn't nothing will.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the fact that we had 2 episode in foreign countries has been interesting and it never good idea steal from bad guys   .

2x06 Diva

This was different providing protection for a pop singer but i got admit she wasn't as annoying as i thought she was and very well behaved but did he really have sleep with her after all that not professional.

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

he did say he was rethinking rule 3

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Yes but was she over 18?

no mention whether she's a teen pop singer or an adult one

2x07 T2

Having two transporter was always going to a problem but knowing that other one was setting him up was rather obvious now we got a enemy for the season i don't even remember that women

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Yes i like that new guy had some sort simulator to see what would happen but you just knew he would wing it all way through . Back sit driving was amusing

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

Yes we knew that but she didn't but that was a impressive frame job and the fact that Frank managed to survive was impressive

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

We knew as soon he told computer ride with horse he was going to switch it but glad they trick bad guy on betting on losing horse

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Was this season finale and what a cliffhanger

36 12
Thread