Thread
Printable Version

Monday Mornings Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't looking forward to this series because i seen enough hospital drama in my life and most of them do end up being cancelled which is why i left as last episode to watch. I really like that doctor who was very abrupt with everyone   Could you imagine having him as a doctor but he certain helped. As for the boy it was tragic case but his boss telling him it was arrogance seemed a bit harsh since he seen to have a good record but it taught him something new.

I did find it strange it was only surgeons who attending that since for those remember Scrubs they did episode where all doctors were in attendance not just surgeons.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

It was amazing how he able to give the finger but this why he needed a second opinion

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i was impressed Sung actually was ok with actual debrief with wife it was much better than what he said risk managment person.

Forks Over Knives

Well talk about awkward asking the doctor about her marriage was really out of line but than finding out she cheated on her husband with her collage was a surprise since i thought there were just good friends.

As for Christian scientist believer do that quick procedure against the advice was the right thing to do saving her life but afterwards making question her belief was understandable

The Legend And The Fall

Well taking it easy on his mentor really showed he can be nice but figure out the doctor has been having mini stokes during the meeting was good but the fact no-one else notice it in room full of doctors was rather surprising.

Communion

Well this a nice change finding out it was his son that got stabbed but his reaction to finding out his son wanted to be an actor was amusing since he was worried he might be gay .

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am glad Harding took it easy on him in the meeting and didn't go further into him lying to the person who stab his son .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

But he knew he couldn't delay it so it was stupid plan but finding out the reason was even more stupid

Truth or Consequences

Well getting fired for a mistake that cost the girl life even through he wasn't really responsible for was sad but as the person in charge of the operation his zero tolerance policy really is tough. Saving the kid once the doctor realised it wasn't suicide was interesting ethics lesson because it shows them treating patient differently based on fact when in fact as doctor they should treat patient regardless of the situation.

This show really open your eyes to situation that we are not aware of with doctors.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That law suit doesn't make sense because could you imagine how law suit happen if this was possible on work place romance.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I figured but what could they do you can't fire doctors just because work place affairs?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

If this was a normal job i agree but with doctors i think it would be dangerous ?

Trying to find a replacement leaving the hospital short staff ?

Wheels Within Wheels

Well she should of known Hardin was going to go after her but just because she saved her patient she actually thought she would praised but what a great question why didn't you cut vertically? . That was such common sense question i can't believe she didn't think of it. I understand she was inexperienced but you don't need medical knowledge to use common sense ?.

Family Ties

Well having to operate on one of their own was challenging but what a great time for a review but glad everything was ok. How did that boy afford that lawyer ?

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2013 16:51 ]

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes i was thinking that as well

Thread