34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Red Widow Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 The Captive

Natalie going missing was bad timing as with what she seen Kat doing and grounding there was no way they could be sure if she ran away until the text, I cant believe Mike would go so low as to kidnap Natalie

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

3 weeks

The Coke

I can't believe there's only 8 episode of this season so finding the killer was nice surprise but getting rid of coke was bad move that would solve her problems but she was upset.

1x07 The Coke

Marta should of finished Irwin off for all the trouble he has caused and now believing Schiller murdered her husband is going to make the season final interesting

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I don't know whether she will be able to pull the trigger

The Hit

They really saved the best episode for last but just when you think they tied up all loose end her daughter put a gun to Shiller head because her mother didn't tell her that he wasn't the shooter.

1x08 The Hit

Marta has really got herself into a bind promising to kill Schiller but now knowing Andrei was responsible for her husbands death and Alexandra wanting to kill them all just makes it more interesting, Marta's daughter pulling a gun on Schiller was a great cliffhanger but how could her mother tell her it was her grandfather who had her dad killed

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

You right but the moment she starting keeping secrets from her daughter was seed to how the cliffhanger happend. I had feeling she was going something crazy but didn't expect that. .

cancelled.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

no surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-11-2013 08:25  
cancelled.
Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-11-2013 08:30  

no surprise
I just finished watching this show...I actually liked it. Too bad it got cancelled, thought it had potential.  Oh well!

34 12
Thread