Thread
Printable Version

Red Widow Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Well this was a good start to the series and look like she needs to make some tough decisions. The kid uses his dad's gun on bully was scary. What his exit plan would have caused so much trouble . I had feeling she would give the stick to FBI but edit the information to protect her family was risky and now she has to make a deal with bad person to protect her family.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well she getting closer to crossing the line but being forced firt with new guy and it backfire was at least a bit realistic . if he had agreed it would been too easy but so glad she decided tell him the truth

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

The diffrence is she was stay at home mother now she's a drug runner

The consignment

Well i had feeling that it wasn't going to be a one time deal but bring the other guy to the meeting was mistake because he ended dead but discover she's a problem solver was a surprise to her

The Escape

So much for trying escape but her brother really was a problem for her, it just going makes matter much more worse for her

[ Last edited by bala at 3-18-2013 18:38 ]

The Recorder

Well it does each episode she doing something crazy and now she want try to do it on her own-man she can't make up her mind.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

3 weeks

The Coke

I can't believe there's only 8 episode of this season so finding the killer was nice surprise but getting rid of coke was bad move that would solve her problems but she was upset.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I don't know whether she will be able to pull the trigger

The Hit

They really saved the best episode for last but just when you think they tied up all loose end her daughter put a gun to Shiller head because her mother didn't tell her that he wasn't the shooter.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

You right but the moment she starting keeping secrets from her daughter was seed to how the cliffhanger happend. I had feeling she was going something crazy but didn't expect that. .

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

no surprise

Thread