48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Golden Boy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Golden Boy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Golden Boy Premiered on CBS on February 26, 2013

GOLDEN BOY is a drama about the meteoric rise of an ambitious cop who becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City, and the high personal and professional cost he pays to achieve it. As he's interviewed for a story about his career, Walter William Clark, Jr. looks back on his hard-fought journey from street kid to the most powerful man in law enforcement. After only three years as a beat cop, Clark's heroics on the job make him bold enough to ask for and receive the unheard-of promotion to homicide detective, angering the members of his new department who are eager to see him fail. Clark is partnered with and mentored by experienced veteran Detective Don Owen, just two years shy of retirement. He would rather team with First Grade Detective Christian Arroyo, the alpha dog in the squad who's just as ambitious as Clark, but without a moral center. Arroyo's partner is Detective Deborah McKenzie, a tough third-generation cop and the only female detective in the unit. Also on the team is Detective Joe Diaco, well-connected with tremendous resources which Clark might find useful. Though laser-focused on moving up the ladder, Clark's soft spot is serving as the sole caregiver and supporter of his sister, Agnes, a teenager demonstrating increasingly dangerous behavior. Keenly observant and politically savvy, the Golden Boy bases his career decisions solely on his need to succeed as quickly as possible, and he'll find that his epic journey will be filled with consequences.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Golden Boy Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-26-2013 21:32 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-22-2013 15:49 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Why do i think this show will canned quite quickly

1x01 Pilot

Walter being arrogant enough to ask for the unheard-of promotion to homicide detective was interesting and the way he took out the gunmen was great considering one of them had a hostage, the target shooting looked and sounded like only two shots but three holes was impressive

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he was lucky but look like there more to come but let see how long this last .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

He's an arrogant, cocky, jack!  I was glad when his partner reemed him for his B&E.   

I don't know how long this will last.  I want Vegas back.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x02 The Price of Revenge

I had a feeling the petty thief was a girl but using the body she found to avoid being arrested was a surprise and I can believe Christian was able to get away with slapping her across the face

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well what's more disturbing was Christian using her make him give the money is sad because he was trying help her out finding what happened to her was sad.

Young guns

Well wasn't expect another episode this week but with him holding that tape he really didn't know who he can trust but realise the only person he can trust in his partner .

1x03 Young Guns

Christian threatening to go public with the tape exposing Walter giving the informant confiscated money was so predictable as he is a nasty piece of work

1x04 Role Models

Walter threatening to expose Christian and Deb relationship was great as Christian was threatening him last week with the tape

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but you can see he temped to the dark side during this episode .

This has now been added to the flash site

Golden Boy 1x06 Promo "Just Say No" (HD)

Just Say No

Wow he really learned to go into the grey area offering drug to get the guy to confess

48 123
Thread