Thread
Printable Version

Golden Boy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Why do i think this show will canned quite quickly

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he was lucky but look like there more to come but let see how long this last .

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well what's more disturbing was Christian using her make him give the money is sad because he was trying help her out finding what happened to her was sad.

Young guns

Well wasn't expect another episode this week but with him holding that tape he really didn't know who he can trust but realise the only person he can trust in his partner .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but you can see he temped to the dark side during this episode .

Golden Boy 1x06 Promo "Just Say No" (HD)

Just Say No

Wow he really learned to go into the grey area offering drug to get the guy to confess

McKenzie on Fire

Well good episode but what closure Mckenzie got and loved the trick they used to get the confession

Golden Boy 1x08 Promo "Scapegoat" (HD)

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well at least Don get a mention in newspaper which was at least something.

Atonement

Well finding suspect who he helped in one earlier episode and her getting killed was a sad consequence but at least she got the confession

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

She didn't survive she got shot in the truck ?

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

No the last thing i remember was them interrogating the guy and playing the recorder.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad she survived i just think my brain automatically fill in gaps it made assumption that a head shot was fatal.

Sacrifice

Well that's one hell of a save Walter did taking down the gun man but other one being scared was interesting  .

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Look like his mother has already contact Walter father i wonder what con they are planning ?

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Now he has done a disappearing act and has framed Clark quite well

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes this is why we should try hold off watching shows until we know whether they are getting renewed

It explain his injuries in the future

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well you right i have nothing to watch now .

Every year i try to cut down and every year i fail but fall preview there really isn't many show that i like.

Thread