Thread
Printable Version

Cracked Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Rocket Man

You would of thought Billy's psychiatrist should of been struck off for mistreating her patient considering her actions resulted in two deaths

The Thump Parade

Well Aiden trusting that women was a cop was suspicious you would thought he asked her for her ID or badge but trusted her seemed to make things more complicated since she was using unstable man as her informant

1x08 The Thump Parade

Leo agreeing to go in lock-up to infiltrate the other prisoner was interesting

Cherry Blossoms

What a tragic situation mother thinking her daughter killed a girl and than getting rid of body but realise too late that she was alive

Inquest

What a bad day for Aiden having defend his action on school bus shooting but finding out his partner had been secretly meeting with his bosses to assess his mental state was painful especially after the heart-to-heart conversation they had the previous day . .

1x09 Cherry Blossoms

How tragic that Beth came home and found her daughter, Lindsay had killed herself and all because of a dress malfunction but realising the girl in the bag was still alive and not being able to do anything would be scary

1x10 Inquest

That did seem like a witch-hunt against Aidan after shooting the killer on the bus and the fact it was only Aidan who saved the rest of the kids on the bus and nobody was going after the medical professionals who allowed him to be on the streets was sickening

Night Terrors

Well talk about awkward having go back work but changing partners was interesting as other partner didn't like changing

Old Soldiers

Well the robbery having flashback with his time in Afghanistan was sad but it's good thing his friend managed to talk him down.

1x11 Night Terrors

So glad the serial rapist got hit with the baseball bat and it was so predictable that Aiden and Daniella would clash in the aftermath of the inquest

1x12 Old Soldiers

The jogger was probably lucky the robber was suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder otherwise she may have been killed instead as he thought he was saving her from an air strike and being able to talk him down without any more killings was great

1x13 The Light in Black

It's a good job Olivia had her name in her clothes as she was in some sort of shock and as soon as Elliott turned up at the hospital I thought he looked suspicious but what he did to Daniella and the others he deserved the death penalty and I had no problem with him dying in hospital as it saves the expense of a trial

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Why does he always play the bad guy he getting type casted except on his own shows.

2x01 Swans

Great returning episode with a new member of the team who i actually like better than old one. She was great in this first episode and i was surprised to see her in this series but it was pleasant surprise i really hope she make this show better because i really enjoyed her. What a way introduce her and she certainly make things interesting for Aiden but please don't make her a love interest because that would really annoy me.

I had feeling that the kidnapping was for the patient not the drugs.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Why he insisted on kidnapping Emily the female patient from the locked psychiatric ward was suspicious right from the start but Emily injecting her doctor in the back of the ambulance was amusing and Nolan taking the baby was stupid

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

What was funny was his girlfriend knew that was wrong but he didn't was ironic since she was the crazy one

2x02 The Price

Well witness having social anxiety resulting not being able to identify the shoot when she saw her face was tricky but they managed to make her remember.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I must admit I was expecting something to happen to Annika rather than witness her niece, Courtney being shot and the drummer who bailed at the last minute has to be the luckiest guy alive

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was off from moment she entered the club so i figure she would be the mental case and i am surprised new girl doesn't know about Aiden PTSD you would think his boss would of inform her about his issue consider it's a safty issue.

The Valley

This was sad Bum fighting but so glad they caught them red handed at the end but the fact it was suicide was a surprise

Thread