24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Cracked Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

pilot

Well i wish i could say i was impressed with the first episode but i wasn't with the amount cop shows i have watch over the past few years this was poor imitation of a cop show . It kind of like mix between criminal minds and The listener. I just don't see where this show can go because it's limited in the direction it can go. I had a tough time believing the main character was unstable because he seem like good cop who had moment of insanity and back to normal.

I suppose i should give it a few more episode but i wasn't impressed with the first episode.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

He had concerns because she doesn't carry a gun certainly makes being his back up quite tricky?

That comment was her being honest to him

[ Last edited by bala at 1-9-2013 19:40 ]

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She was rather annoyed to have him as a partner so her comment about him being ass hole was ok because he isn't her patient she's his work partner. It would only be unprofessional if she is treating him and she call him that. I just took that as banter between the characters

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah i couldn't think of that show -you really good memory on old shows

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well that was some beating she took but it really changed her you can tell she has just lost her innocence when she says she belong back in hospital. Look like we reached the turning point in this character very quickly the question is where will she go from here ?

What We Can't See

Who would thought Truth was a cult leader so glad they managed to stop him before he killed 20 people  

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but she loves playing crazy women

Aiden actually getting his ex back was great result

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

That was incredible but i was surprised she was that disturbed glad she didn't injury the baby before abandoned her. The ending when we found out she lost her baby years ago was sad.

Rocket Man

Well crazy rockstar who own therapist is under medicate him which she uses to control him was sad i am surprised she wasn't suspended misuse her abilities .

The Thump Parade

Well Aiden trusting that women was a cop was suspicious you would thought he asked her for her ID or badge but trusted her seemed to make things more complicated since she was using unstable man as her informant

Cherry Blossoms

What a tragic situation mother thinking her daughter killed a girl and than getting rid of body but realise too late that she was alive

Inquest

What a bad day for Aiden having defend his action on school bus shooting but finding out his partner had been secretly meeting with his bosses to assess his mental state was painful especially after the heart-to-heart conversation they had the previous day . .

Night Terrors

Well talk about awkward having go back work but changing partners was interesting as other partner didn't like changing

Old Soldiers

Well the robbery having flashback with his time in Afghanistan was sad but it's good thing his friend managed to talk him down.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Why does he always play the bad guy he getting type casted except on his own shows.

2x01 Swans

Great returning episode with a new member of the team who i actually like better than old one. She was great in this first episode and i was surprised to see her in this series but it was pleasant surprise i really hope she make this show better because i really enjoyed her. What a way introduce her and she certainly make things interesting for Aiden but please don't make her a love interest because that would really annoy me.

I had feeling that the kidnapping was for the patient not the drugs.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

What was funny was his girlfriend knew that was wrong but he didn't was ironic since she was the crazy one

2x02 The Price

Well witness having social anxiety resulting not being able to identify the shoot when she saw her face was tricky but they managed to make her remember.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was off from moment she entered the club so i figure she would be the mental case and i am surprised new girl doesn't know about Aiden PTSD you would think his boss would of inform her about his issue consider it's a safty issue.

The Valley

This was sad Bum fighting but so glad they caught them red handed at the end but the fact it was suicide was a surprise

24 12
Thread