Thread
Printable Version

Da Vinci's Demons Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Look like a hit

The Hanged Man

A very good start but staz really love their equal opportunity nudity but da vinci really was a charismatic character but his father considering him a bastard was sad but using his design to create war weapons was certainly interesting concept but he has no idea that the women who he fascinated is actually a spy for his enemies.  It will be interesting see how far she can fool him.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

With friends like this remind me of shawn and Gus relationship in pysch

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

poor newbie - no wonder why we can't keep new member on this forum.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes it was impressive but it took a while for them to figure it out.

The Magician

That was one hell of a bluff

The Tower

Well when he put his mind to something there's really no stop him but even i was shocked at what he did to the judge. That was disturbing/disgusting/amusing. It was effective blackmail .

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i just couldn't post that on a public forum but when you heard instruction he gave to his friends about the glue and pig i could never imagined it. Even his mentor thought he lost his mind .

The Hierophant

Well look like she has been found out by both Da Vinci and kings brother.

2x01 The Blood of Man

Well this was interesting start to season but Da vinci saving  Lorenzo and transfusing his blood to save his life was great.

2x02 The Blood of Brothers

Well Da Vinci figure out a way to create megaphone using Bass was interesting so that Lorenzo could do a speech . I have to say getting his place back was amazing after just 2 episode i thought it would take longer. . I don't know da vinci will get book of leaves before the other guy considering it has couple of days head start ?.

2x03The Voyage of the Damned

Da Vinci building a submarine was an interesting idea but that was a close call sunken ship    . Setting the fire on the ship was a great distraction for da vinci to board the ship . I liked the way Da vinci took the ship and that slave girl branding  the captain with word Toy was amusing payback.

The Ends of the Earth

The flashback about Lucia father and how he become a prisoner was sad and Da vinci having tough time with slaves not understand what he was trying to do but them taking their own lives as a result superstition was sad .

The Sun and the Moon

Well getting island was great meeting those savage was interesting but da vinci have figure out savage puzzle to survive was great and being reunited with Nico was great

Thread