Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 I Just Wasn't Made for These Times

The famous astronaut turning out to be an alien clone was an interesting twist and I was surprised his wife was still alive but a shame she aged when he didn't

1x09 If I Ever Leave This World Alive

It's a shame Irisa and the Irathients are locked in the minds because of the plague and Nolan was lucky he was out cold or Datak would of killed him

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

What a way to get rid of his enemy

The Bride Wore Black

Nice flashbacks to some of character past and the wedding was nice way to end the episode but killing that women was something i didn't see coming because she's main villain so with her dead who will be new villian ?

1x10 The Bride Wore Black

So we know where they hide the bodies but Nicky being responsible and paying with her life was a surprise, it was obvious Datak would forbid Alak to marry but glad he went ahead with it

1x11 Past Is Prologue

Datak forcing his son to hire a sniper was bound to end in tragedy and the fact it was just a paint ball gun does make it look like Datak sacrificed the kids life to get revenge on Nolan was sickening and Yewll conducting the secret experiments on Irisa was bizarre

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well i just don't know why she was hide the X-rays if she knew what cause the problem why didn't she remove them before turning the device on second time ?.

Everything Is Broken

What a strange season finale i knew Dateck would win the election but what  Irisa did bring Norland back was amazing but this does lead to what has happened to her. I was rather disappointed at this as season finale.

1x12 Everything Is Broken

I had a feeling Stahma offering a way out for Kenya wasn't going to be good but poisoning the outside of the flask was surprising and I wonder what's in the future for Irisa now she has the power

Defiance - Comic-Con Reel

Special - The Lost Ones "No Man"

The flashback to Nolan rescuing Irisa 16 years ago was nice

Special - The Lost Ones "Loose Ends Unravel"

I had a feeling the drink on the house was spiked but that was quick

Special - The Lost Ones "The Watchman"

The flashback to Nolan singing to get Irisa to fall asleep was amusing

Special - The Lost Ones "Black Eyes"

Nolan being tortured to find Irisa after he took her all that time ago was stupid as he came there looking for her

Special - The Lost Ones "The Searcher"

Irisa showing her knife skills saving Nolan was impressive but his torturer letting slip where they are was careless so I guess he's off to Chicago

Thread