Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 Painted From Memory

I should of figured out she was a clone and now we know what experiments were

2x10 Bottom of the World

This just became more sci-fi than i ever expected last few episodes have more story based but this episode showed season arc and it's rather disturbing and Norland being able to stop this should be challenging.

2x11 Doll Parts

Finding out who killed dollface was a good mystery but finding out it's was his wife was a nice surprise because it was an accident .

2x12 All Things Must Pass

Norland saving Tommy life was a good attempt but he died and i had feeling that mother would end up kidnapping her daughter.

2x13 I Almost Prayed

Not quite sure what to make of this season finale it was rather mixed because her plan traform the planet was scary but Norland figure out who stop it was impressive .

2x01 The Opposite of Hallelujah

What a moron telling Nolan what he was going to do to Irisa while he was holding a gun and the escape from the van while the guard was having a piss was obviously a trap

2x02 In My Secret Life

Datak plan with the knife was was a devious way to get on the right side of him as he did owe him his life and Nolan disarming the second bomb was a great way to get the towns respect

2x03 The Cord and the Ax

Stahma sniffing out the pregnancy was amusing but what a way to spoil the surprise and Irisa losing more and more time to blackouts can only end badly but finding Berite alive after she went missing was lucky, the way Amanda handled the bar bully was great but looked like she was about to loose control

2x04 Beasts of Burden

If Niles getting hijacked wasn't bad enough but humiliating him by pissing on him was asking for more trouble and the red mask belonging to Rafe is going to make it awkward for Nolan to find the raiders that stole E-Rep mining equipment, trust Nolan to put Berlin's life in danger by telling Josef about the video footage but glad they didn't give him a second chance and the attack on Datak is only going to make him worse

2x05 Put the Damage On

I had a feeling Amanda's attack was an hallucination but shooting Tommy was surprising and what a stroke of luck the doc returned just in time

2x06 This Woman’s Work

Berlin filming herself with Tommy was a little surprising as that's normally a guy thing and Irisa had no choice about confiding in Tommy after what he seen her do but Berlin coming onto Nolan after her break up with Tommy is only going to make things worse

2x07 If You Could See Her Through My Eyes

Datak being that drunk he couldn't save Jalina after making out with her was terrible but scratching her eyes out is something I thought Stahma would do

2x08 Slouching Towards Bethlehem

Kenya resurfacing as a hostage was surprising but use her as leverage to force Amanda to help the prisoner escape was interesting and as Nolan was having no luck in getting him to talk I'm surprised he didn't go along with it

2x09 Painted From Memory

I had a feeling Amanda celebrating Kenya return was a little early as there were some gaps in her memory

2x10 Bottom of the World

About time Alak broke off his affair with Deirdre as she was the one who encouraged Christie to walk in their skin but behaving like a whore she should be paid like one, Niles and Amanda getting trapped during a cave-in was a little convenient as the E-Rep diplomat was with them

2x11 Doll Parts

Deirdre falling to her death was a little predictable after threatening Alak and trying to ruin his marriage but the look on Alak's face when they found the camera did make him look innocent but Christie killing her in self defence was great and Berlin being told to was her hands after toughing the balls was amusing as we can guess where they have been

2x12 All Things Must Pass

Nolan attempting to get Tommy back before he bleed to death after what Irisa did was impressive but dragging him on a sledge was asking too much and taking Datak and Stahma prisoner for what happened to Kenya was great but you knew Amanda wouldn't kill them

2x13 I Almost Prayed

Pilar abducting Christie and Alak was surprising but using horses as a way to entice her daughter first was devious and what a shame it took this long to get that thing out of Irisa with so many deaths

3x01 The World We Seize

We are introduced new Alien species and thanks to them Noland and his daughter get bought back but that was close call

3x02 The Last Unicorns

Capturing the alien daughter was good going but him hunting them down was impressive but finding out he speak English was amusing and save his daugher help get Defiance back to full power

Thread