Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance Season 2: Exclusive Preview

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Well that why they recap at the start which was enough jog my memory

in my secret life

Norland become law keeper again on returning to Defiance was rather amusing but finding the bomber was easy but finding out who the real target came as no surprise and new boss spying on them is getting more creepy

2x03 The Cord and the Ax

Well now we know why he chop off her fingers to get to the safe but Detak getting released was bad news for his family but trying to drown his wife was understandable

2x04 Beasts of Burden

Well E-rep leader get hi-jacked and wanted to get his stuff back was predictable and Noland finding it without getting anyone in trouble was great but he just kidnap other E-rep girl because she had video footage of him.

Put the Damage On

Well that was awful experiment they did on Amanda but glad she wasn't only subject

If You Could See Her Through My Eyes

Well either this show is losing the plot or the writer are trying to keep us distracted by pointless story lines ?

If this continue i might consider stop watching this

Slouching Towards Bethlehem"

Talk about a shocking discovery we all thought she was dead but she's alive

2x09 Painted From Memory

I should of figured out she was a clone and now we know what experiments were

2x10 Bottom of the World

This just became more sci-fi than i ever expected last few episodes have more story based but this episode showed season arc and it's rather disturbing and Norland being able to stop this should be challenging.

2x11 Doll Parts

Finding out who killed dollface was a good mystery but finding out it's was his wife was a nice surprise because it was an accident .

2x12 All Things Must Pass

Norland saving Tommy life was a good attempt but he died and i had feeling that mother would end up kidnapping her daughter.

2x13 I Almost Prayed

Not quite sure what to make of this season finale it was rather mixed because her plan traform the planet was scary but Norland figure out who stop it was impressive .

3x01 The World We Seize

We are introduced new Alien species and thanks to them Noland and his daughter get bought back but that was close call

3x02 The Last Unicorns

Capturing the alien daughter was good going but him hunting them down was impressive but finding out he speak English was amusing and save his daugher help get Defiance back to full power

3x03 The Broken Bough

Going after them was a good move but the failure to kill him was unfortunately but it does look like his plan worked shame they couldn't rescue his son that would of stop them sabotage Defiance  

3x04 Dead Air

This was great start destroy the arc was symbiotic message to show them how strong they are but looking for new weapons slash was lucky but i am glad she know he was spying on her and he was responsible for the kidnapping last season.

3x05 History Rhymes

We get to see flashback for Nolan and Irisa life before there were in Defiance

Thread