Thread
Printable Version

Hemlock Grove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 Children of the Night

Clementine being held in a cage was ironic as that's what she did to Peter but her face off with Olivia at the Mill was interesting as Olivia got the better of her, Peter and Roman discovering the killer's identity was great but Peter sacrificing himself to save Letha from Christina was a great cliffhanger

1x13 Birth

Shelley coming to the rescue was a surprise and the way she broke the wolf's neck was impressive but the sheriff shooting her because he thought she killed his girls was sad and what on earth did Letha give birth too before bleeding out, discovering Roman was a vampire was a little predictable but ripping Olivia's tongue out was amusing

This has now been added to the flash site

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 18:22  
Being able to move the car like that must it must of been big or strong and the teenager didn't stand a chance but Peter, the newly arrived gypsy being the prime suspect was a little predictable
The audience knew appear in town after the murder which means we know he didn't do it but his visions are certainly interesting. It does look like supernatural being.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 19:14  
Letha reveals she's pregnant from an angel was a little bizarre but I do remember her dream and watching Peter change was incredible
Peter transformation was amazing and the fact he didn't freak out was surprising most people would of freak out but i did find it amusing after the transformation he eat his own skin.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 20:01  
Christina discovering another victim was interesting as she thought it was a practical joke until she seen the maggots and it looks like Dr. Chasseur also suspects Peter
Just as he was about to leave he is forced to figure out who the killer is and forced to join Roman who seem really excited until he realise what there were going to do.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 20:38  
Letha's day dream about Peter while on the bus was amusing and I'm not surprised Christina is having nightmares, Roman and Peter were lucky staying one step ahead of the police but what they did to th ...
Well given the amount of TV shows we watch and adult type of show we seem to prefer we used graphic show but this one certainly takes a bit further than we would like and credit to actors who had to do that. .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 21:15  
Clementine drinking on the job was interesting as the priest on the phone thought the same and what a freaky way to talk to the dead girl to find out who killed her but needing to brush her teeth was  ...
This series gets more stranger the more episodes i watch. Roman cutting himself after what he heard in bathroom was stupid.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-23-2013 21:39  
What a shame for Shelley that the boy wet himself because of her looks and if it wasn't for her deformed eye she would be pretty and tall but Christina's date goes poorly after her vision was sad
I really feel bad for her but we still don't know how she lost her eye ?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I was fascinated how tall she is so I goggled her and she is the worlds tallest model @ 6ft - 8in

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

I feel like some of these episode were time waster i mean how much can stretch the storyline Episode 7-9 were completely pointless hence why i haven't comment on them. The pointless sex scenes are ridiculous to the series even lesbian quickie was strange. Do they think this what people want see?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-24-2013 11:38  
It was lucky Clementine tranquillised Peter while being a wolf as it's his alibi but the sheriff loosing his two daughter while he was outside chasing shadows was tragic and Clementine shooting at Oli ...
Yes but i actually thought Clementine got killed off but consider she knew what she was you would thought she would run away.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-24-2013 12:18  
I had a feeling Olivia would survive being shot by Clementine but what's happened to her and I'm glad Peter's mom got away before the vigilantes attacked their home, Roman using his ability to save Pe ...
Yes consider we know she's a vampire i knew she would survive but what happen to Clementine was a surprise because i thought she was already dead but find her alive and in a cage was rather amusing .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-24-2013 12:48  
Clementine being held in a cage was ironic as that's what she did to Peter but her face off with Olivia at the Mill was interesting as Olivia got the better of her, Peter and Roman discovering the kil ...
Yes this was the episode i wanted to watch it certainly made watching episode 7-10 worth it but i was left with one question which is How did Olivia know peter was a werewolf i mean she had no concrete evidence and the first victim Peter wasn't in town didn't he arrive a day after the first murder?. I was left rather confused by that. Have i got my time frame off?.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2013 18:15 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-24-2013 14:37  
Shelley coming to the rescue was a surprise and the way she broke the wolf's neck was impressive but the sheriff shooting her because he thought she killed his girls was sad and what on earth did Leth ...
I was thinking this was going to be a one-off series but could they be a second season consider the cliffhanger they used to end the episode. I can't believe he shoot Shelly i mean she rescued them and he shot her and everyone thinking she's killer while real killer had funeral was so wrong but than cover whole thing up. I like it when show make you annoyed at the outcome because you just didn't expect that ending. Peter cutting his hair was rather amusing considering that his hair was his signature look.

What i liked about this series how much thought was put into background of all the characters where other series tend gloss over character this series really gave all character some sort of back story which certainly help the episodes move along.

Hemlock Grove - Season 2 - Date Announcement - US

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 07:24 ]

Hemlock Grove - Official Trailer - Season 2

Hemlock Grove - Season 2 - Behind the Scenes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 07:25 ]

Hemlock Grove - Season 1 Recap - Narrated by Eli Roth [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 07:26 ]

Thread