Thread
Printable Version

Hemlock Grove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01

an interesting start to the season but the fact i didn't watch recap certainly confused me and it look another mystery for peter to solve without his mother who somehow get arrested by FBI.  Godfery looking after the baby was creepy cliffhanger

2x02

Peter having continuous vision and getting his cousin to help gave her a scare since she want him to avoid this but we know that he isn't going listen.

2x01 Blood Pressure

Closing the window in the kids room before lighting the candle to blow the house up was diabolical and that was a strange wake with the deceased sitting in a chair, Peter swallowing his pride by asking Roman for $20,000 to help his mother was surprising and the girl in the red dress might of been pissed Roman kicked her out the car but at leased she is still alive

2x02 Gone Sis

Miranda was lucky to survive the car crash and then staying with Roman while Peter tries to fix her car was risky but as she didn't know them it wasn't a surprise

2x03 Luna Rea

Not knowing why Miranda was run off the road is frustrating as they went out their way to force her off the road and the way the Shelley ripped the wolf apart was incredible

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 21:41 ]

2x04 Bodily Fluids

I had a feeling the girl was going to get attack when she went for a piss in the bush but after that sight I'm surprised she didn't mess herself and it was only a matter of time before the woman's disappearance came to light and Miranda suddenly leaking breast milk was bizarre but seeing a smile on the babies face was nice

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 21:40 ]

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

The ending was really odd with her breast feeding a stranger baby

2x05 Hemlock Diego’s Policy Player’s Dream Book

It was obvious Roman was hallucinating when the blood squirted out of Miranda's neck after he bit her and the way Peter and Destiny helped Lynda escape the prison van was amusing

2x06 Such Dire Stuff

Roman being treated by Dr. Pryce looked freaky and Shelley saving the boy at the risk of her own safety was great but tragic as he also lost his family and Miranda wanting Roman and Peter is asking for double trouble

2x07 Lost Generation

The guys feeling awkward while Miranda was on top of the world was amusing and Olivia being identified from her photo was great but the fact it was a long time ago does make it awkward and Frankenstein has come a long was with Shelley's new body but killing it was a surprise as it was his life's work

2x08 Unicorn

Miranda taking the baby after what she seen in the woods was asking for trouble and killing Shelley's new body so he could transfer her mind was interesting, the almost drowning was a great way to find out what the people in the masks are up to

2x09 Tintypes

Peter going alone was asking for trouble but that escape was priceless especially his torturer saying your dead as he got the wrong and opening the door knowing they were after the baby was crazy, Roman saving Peter from being a wolf permanently was great

2x10 Demons and the Dogstar

What a stroke of luck Norman was able to bring Shelley back to life as Olivia had killed her new body but you had to feel sorry for Shelley as she was looking forward to her new look, the doctor being the one who run Miranda of the road was surprising and what an ending after Miranda took the baby to the roof

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes that was obvious but who would thought she would stay and do it with him was a surprise and that's what i call an instant family.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yep but i did like Peter cousin warn her to leave   i was really worried she was going to kidnap the baby

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well it not exactly an ideal situation but her thinking of vision was nightmare was intresting and destiny reading her suggest she the serpent in dream.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say i knew they would connection to the baby but Destiny vision was great that's why we watch it mid-point where we get a clue what's going on.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well whether like to admit it or not they really are good friends but the fact they were able to find them so quickly suggest it set up to follow him back to the baby. Nadia killing the guy was priceless .She will grow up to be a powerful child. Roman was lucky he check his text message before his operation.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

This just better and better but i can't believe how it's all got set up to get Miranda to Hemlock grove .

Thread