71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Hemlock Grove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hemlock Grove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hemlock Grove Premieres on NetFlix on April 19, 2013

Hemlock Grove, is a gripping tale of murder, mystery and monsters set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town, starring Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard and produced by Gaumont International Television, will be available for Netflix members to watch instantly, beginning early in 2013. "Hemlock Grove" starts with the body of a young girl, mangled and murdered in the shadow of the former Godfrey steel mill. Some suspect an escapee from the White Tower, a biotech facility owned by the former steel magnates. Others believe the killer could be Peter, a 17-year-old Gypsy kid from the wrong side of the tracks, who tells his classmates he's a werewolf. Or it could be Roman (Skarsgard), the arrogant Godfrey scion, whose sister Shelley is disturbingly deformed and whose mother, Olivia (Janssen), the otherworldly beautiful and controlling grand dame of Hemlock Grove. As the crime goes unsolved and outlandish rumors mount, Peter and Roman decide to find the killer themselves, confronting unspeakable truths about themselves and Hemlock Grove as the mystery unfolds.

Source

Discuss Anything About Hemlock Grove Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-17-2013 07:12 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 18:25 ]

1x01 Jellyfish in the Sky

Being able to move the car like that must it must of been big or strong and the teenager didn't stand a chance but Peter, the newly arrived gypsy being the prime suspect was a little predictable

1x02 The Angel

Letha reveals she's pregnant from an angel was a little bizarre but I do remember her dream and watching Peter change was incredible

1x03 The Order of the Dragon

Christina discovering another victim was interesting as she thought it was a practical joke until she seen the maggots and it looks like Dr. Chasseur also suspects Peter

1x04 In Poor Taste

Letha's day dream about Peter while on the bus was amusing and I'm not surprised Christina is having nightmares, Roman and Peter were lucky staying one step ahead of the police but what they did to the body was sick

1x05 Hello Handsome

Clementine drinking on the job was interesting as the priest on the phone thought the same and what a freaky way to talk to the dead girl to find out who killed her but needing to brush her teeth was amusing

1x06 The Crucible

What a shame for Shelley that the boy wet himself because of her looks and if it wasn't for her deformed eye she would be pretty and tall but Christina's date goes poorly after her vision was sad

1x07 Measure of Disorder

Olivia's reaction to Shelley catching the bus by herself and buying earrings was a little cruel but Roman standing up for her was great and why that girl would lie for Roman after what he did to her

1x08 Catabasis

Roman being a coma was very informative as his subconscious journey revealed some shocking truths and some interesting revelations

1x09 What Peter Can Live Without

It was only a matter of time before Letha's parents would discover her relationship with Peter and as everyone thinks he's a werewolf I'm not surprise they are worried and after Peter's attack I wouldn't blame him for getting revenge when he changes

1x10 What God Wants

It was lucky Clementine tranquillised Peter while being a wolf as it's his alibi but the sheriff loosing his two daughter while he was outside chasing shadows was tragic and Clementine shooting at Olivia was a surprise

1x11 The Price

I had a feeling Olivia would survive being shot by Clementine but what's happened to her and I'm glad Peter's mom got away before the vigilantes attacked their home, Roman using his ability to save Peter was great and amusing at the same time

71 1234
Thread