115 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Cedar Cove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cedar Cove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cedar Cove Premieres on Hallmark on July 20, 2013

In "Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove," Andie MacDowell plays Judge Olivia Lockhart, whose Cedar Cove Municipal Court is the professional milieu and social microcosm of issues the judge will face in her own day-to-day life with family and friends. Jack Griffith (Dylan Neal), the editor of the Cedar Cove Chronicle, is a new friend and potential love interest for Judge Lockhart.

In the original movie, Judge Lockhart is overjoyed to hear that her name is being put forth for appointment to a Federal judgeship in Seattle by her longtime friend, Senator Pete Albertson. Olivia asks that her family keep the news a secret. In the meantime, Jack Griffith, desperate for a meaningful news story, corners Olivia’s mother who inadvertently tells the editor about everything in her daughter’s life – including the possible appointment.

Suddenly, Olivia (much to her chagrin) is front page news. How will her family, and the rest of the town, react to the potential changes in Olivia's life?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Cedar Cove Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2013 04:09 ]

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That trailer didn't make sense as it's a new show so how do they get 1000 episodes

Brennan Elliott - Cedar Grove

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-19-2013 15:20  
That trailer didn't make sense as it's a new show so how do they get 1000 episodes
it's a preview clip not a trailer but i can't control mislabelled youtube titles.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

It must be the title of the episode

Meet the People of Cedar Cove

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Have you stop posting clips because i don't double post any of your clips ?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Go ahead I'm having my diner

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i think you have covered all of them

it's boring waiting for someone upload the  SDCC Panel for dexter

Pilot

Ok this is a nice show to watch on Sunday afternoon but it really was boring . . Everything that happen in this episode i predicted like i knew she turn down the judge position in the city to stay at Cedar grove. i also predicted her daughter boyfriend was cheating on her and again i was right.

Overall it was a ok show just didn't really keep my interest like other show like house husband and winners and loser i just lost my interest in watching these show because nothing exciting happens. I have really become quite cynical of these type of shows.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-29-2013 10:35 ]

1x01 Pilot

First of all I'm glad I didn't watch this on TV as this first episode having a 120 minutes time slot but the show only being 76 minutes long the adverts would of drove me made, Jack flirting with Olivia was amusing and Justine playing hard to get was understandable as she did have a boyfriend but finding out he's cheating on her was sad, Jack,s heading in tomorrows paper was nice

This has now been added to the flash site

A House Divided

Well Olivia buying the rest of lighthouse was nice thing to do but making it sound like it was his idea was rather stupid.

1x02 A House Divided

Fair play to Justine for breaking of the engagement but him wanting to be the one who broke it off was childish and the fact he was cheating made it worse and the town being annoyed at Olivia for obeying the law when the whole town missed the small print in the contract was frustrating and him taking the credit for it when she offered him a new deal was sickening

115 123456
Thread