Thread
Printable Version

Cedar Cove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 And the Winner Is...

I had a feeling the ladies double dealing at the charity bachelor auction was going to backfire and Olivia going to see Stan's therapist with him was interesting as you could see the pain from the loss of their son

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i think Jack has some concern to be worried how can he compete with their history?.

You could see double dealing at auction was lead to some trouble

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2013 15:15 ]

1x09 Old Flames, New Sparks

You can understand why Jack was growing concerned about Olivia bonding with her ex-husband but I think she proved he has nothing to worry about and Maryellen should be worried about John's secretive behavior

1x10 Conflicts of Interest

How on earth did he think he could claim whiplash injury when it looked like the cars never touched and what was Maryellen thinking trying to deliver that large painting in her Mini but helping catch the whiplash guy was amusing

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well some people will take advantage of anyone but glad Jack set a honey trap but how did he track him down?

Stormfront

Well what an eventful episode Olivia ex husband moved back cedar gove and Jack isn't happy but he really should got got too excited when his boat survived shallow end but as soon as he got in you would know it would sink. Justine hanging around with her ex-boyfriend doesn't look good. Grace telling Olivia about her brother was never going to go well.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-1-2013 04:38 ]

1x11 Stormfront

Lets hope Jack doesn't regret turning down his dream job to be with Olivia especially with Stan hoping to reunite with Olivia

Christmas Episode (1)

I had a feeling that girl would have an impact on cedar cove but Jack being grandad i didn't see coming.

1x12 A New Life

The pregnant teenager carrying Jack's granddaughter should make an interesting storyline and what a good singing voice she has and Seth's new business proposal seems great but the way he kept it quiet didn't make sense

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

He kept it quiet so that he could surprise her

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Just disappearing without saying a word wasn't the right way he should of told her he had a job interview or something like that

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Agreed he should said something

1x13 Homecoming

Justine being surprised when she discovered that the FBI are targeting Warren was understandable and him being married was a little predictable but Justine getting him rattled for the FBI was a surprise and the fact the restaurant burnt down like the others does make him look guilty

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2014 08:00 ]

Thread