23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Cedar Cove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Brennan Elliott - Cedar Grove

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-19-2013 15:20  
That trailer didn't make sense as it's a new show so how do they get 1000 episodes
it's a preview clip not a trailer but i can't control mislabelled youtube titles.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Have you stop posting clips because i don't double post any of your clips ?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i think you have covered all of them

it's boring waiting for someone upload the  SDCC Panel for dexter

Pilot

Ok this is a nice show to watch on Sunday afternoon but it really was boring . . Everything that happen in this episode i predicted like i knew she turn down the judge position in the city to stay at Cedar grove. i also predicted her daughter boyfriend was cheating on her and again i was right.

Overall it was a ok show just didn't really keep my interest like other show like house husband and winners and loser i just lost my interest in watching these show because nothing exciting happens. I have really become quite cynical of these type of shows.

A House Divided

Well Olivia buying the rest of lighthouse was nice thing to do but making it sound like it was his idea was rather stupid.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew his son is bound to cause trouble for Jack.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i have feeling he will eventually end up in court

Suspicious Minds

When a stranger dies in motel at cedar cove the resident start make up stories about how he died but Jack decides to find out the real story and real story was rather sad as everyone got it wrong and the fact that he died of heart attack and wasn't a criminal was nice thing.

Jack's son is rather lazy and having her friend finish his work was amusing.

For the Sake of the Children

Well that divorce case was tough but her judgement was rather amusing .

Free Spirits

Justine going to look for her boyfriend in Alaska was interesting but than to have her rental car breakdown and be stuck until someone helped her on her way.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well i am so glad one of them took responsibility for the fire but boy will he have leverage over her for rest of their relationship for what happened.  Olivia thought she could help but it different when you face with the person in front of a family member but glad she apologise

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it was

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i think Jack has some concern to be worried how can he compete with their history?.

You could see double dealing at auction was lead to some trouble

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well some people will take advantage of anyone but glad Jack set a honey trap but how did he track him down?

Stormfront

Well what an eventful episode Olivia ex husband moved back cedar gove and Jack isn't happy but he really should got got too excited when his boat survived shallow end but as soon as he got in you would know it would sink. Justine hanging around with her ex-boyfriend doesn't look good. Grace telling Olivia about her brother was never going to go well.

Christmas Episode (1)

I had a feeling that girl would have an impact on cedar cove but Jack being grandad i didn't see coming.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

He kept it quiet so that he could surprise her

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Agreed he should said something

23 12
Thread