Thread
Printable Version

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Chapter 8

Peter breaking into his house to get his point across was different but surprisingly it worked

1x09 Chapter 9

Zoe standing Frank up was amusing as she arranged the meeting and ending their sexual relationship was bound to make things awkward but the sexual break up not lasting long was predictable as he was being an ass

1x10 Chapter 10

The vote not going their way came as a surprise as they thought it would be a two point majority but Zoe confirming it was Claire who sabotaged it for her own gain made thing interesting, Peter being propositioned by the girl looked like a set-up

1x11 Chapter 11

You cant blame Zoe for going through Claire's wardrobe as she did it to her first but Claire dispersing to spend time with Adam was a little bizarre and I cant believe Frank left Peter to die in his car from the fumes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-5-2013 00:14 ]

1x12 Chapter 12

I thought Frank was going to persuade him not to take the job but being vetted for the job himself was different and looks like Zoe has got Christina thinking about Peter's death

1x13 Chapter 13

It looks like Claire has screwed over the wrong woman with her not wanting to back down at any cost and I hope this gets another season to see if Peter's death will be Frank's downfall from being Vice President

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-4-2013 22:08  
Peter breaking into his house to get his point across was different but surprisingly it worked
I felt this was boring episode not sure if it's worth watching remaining episode as my watch list is getting quite large this month.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well i thought she would end it but voting numbers being wrong was a surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-4-2013 23:21  
The vote not going their way came as a surprise as they thought it would be a two point majority but Zoe confirming it was Claire who sabotaged it for her own gain made thing interesting, Peter being  ...
i can't believe peter fell for that set up

This has now been added to the flash site

House of Cards - Season 2 - Teaser Trailer -

2x01 Chapter 14

I had a feeling when Zoe was on the platform that she would be pushed in front of a train but when it happened it did make me jump and was it Frank or a lookalike that pushed her

2x02 Chapter 15

The frame by frame footage of Zoe going under the train could look like an accident and Frank having to keep calm while he put a medal on the guy who raped his wife in collage was surprising but I doubt he will forget about it

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I can't believe he killed Zoe that really caught me by surprise but FU cuflink were interesting ending

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The cuff-links were amusing

2x03 Chapter 16

The way the mystery guy contacted Lucas first at work and then in the cafe was impressive but attempting to expose the Vice President could end in the same fate as Zoe

2x04 Chapter 17

Frank being outsmarted with the white powder in the mail was surprising but you can understand why the girl who opened the package was scared and wow that interview revealing she had an abortion because of the rape but naming him was a surprise and the general doing it again wasn't a surprise

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well phone hacking storyline of VP is certainly going to be interesting.

hi, the entire Season 2 went online on Feb 14th, but only E1-E4 are at viptv.

why is that or when will the other episodes come?

Reply 39#39 timoK's post

We are not netflix they own the series we are third party site so it will be at least 3 days to get all 12 episodes

Thread