Thread
Printable Version

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-16-2014 00:54  
The president starting to fight back was interesting as he has allowed Frank to manipulate him for far to long but that letter was the turning point and with Frank taking over as President he is more  ...
If there season 3 it will have to be his downfall

3x01 Chapter 27

What a shame they didn't take a photo of Frank visiting his fathers grave as that was disgusting and if the public find out the jobs for all are at their own costs is going to cause uproar and if children were hurt in that air strike there will be repercussions

3x02 Chapter 28

I'm not surprised Claire's U.N. bid ran into trouble after saying the US military is irrelevant and after Franks speech he has a back door plan to run in 2016

3x03 Chapter 29

I had a felling those two young girls and guy was going to cause trouble before the photo was taken but Claire's toast to the Russian President was amusing

3x04 Chapter 30

I was wondering when they would go back to the drone strike and the casualties and Claire bypassing Russia at the U.N. was impressive but Franks plan falling apart after he changed his mind about standing down was karma as he had already offered his job to Heather, the statue of Jesus on the cross getting revenge for Frank spitting at it was divine intervention

3x05 Chapter 31

I can't believe Frank is willing to declare war on Congress to jump-start his jobs program because if he uses emergency funds it could cost lives

3x06 Chapter 32

Claire refusing to leave prison without the imprisoned U.S. citizen was surprising considering he refused to read her statement but hanging himself while she slept was tragic

3x07 Chapter 33

Claire and Frank renewing their wows I thought was obviously a publicity stunt as they live separate lives at home and after her press conference speech they don't see eye to eye, what the Monks were doing was impressive it's just a shame they took it away

3x08 Chapter 34

Sod's law the hurricane was going to endanger more than just the entire East Coast after Frank used some of the money for the jobs program but what a stroke of luck the hurricane turned

3x09 Chapter 35

Frank sending soldiers to Jordan Valley after being refused by Petrov made sense as it looks like they were responsible for the blast that killed their soldiers

3x10 Chapter 36

Frank going to deal with Petrov one on one was risky but his none negotiable condition that Claire stands down from being Ambassador was surprising

3x11 Chapter 37

That was cruel making Doug think she was dead but at leased Doug might now keep his part of the deal and Jackie turning on Heather during the debate was great as Frank wanted her to be a pit-bull and Claire fainting while giving blood was surprising especially what she said just before she fainted

3x12 Chapter 38

Jackie changing her mind and endorsing Heather has certainly made Franks run for Presidency harder but Heather going after Claire was a low blow and Doug played a blinder to prove his loyalty to Frank

3x13 Chapter 39

Frank doesn't deserve Claire as he wouldn't stand a chance without her being by his side but the way she put him to the final test was amusing as he couldn't look her in the face, I didn't think Doug would go that far to kidnap her but giving her false hope by letting her go just before killing her was evil

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

good job getting through all 13 episodes i probably won't watch it because i didn't like second season

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Well I hope that if there is a season 4 that Claire goes for the Presidency

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Given the popularity of this show they will be as many season as possible

4x01 Chapter 40

Frank trying to use the gun to stop her helping his wife was a low blow but glad she ignored him and the rumours of a marital rift was amusing Frank using Elizabeth's illness to stop the press was evil

Thread