106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

House of Cards Premieres on NetFlix on February 01, 2013

House of Cards, explores the ruthless underside of British politics at the end of the Thatcher era. Reset against the backdrop of modern-day U.S. electoral politics, this new one-hour drama follows Spacey as an ambitious politician with his eye on the top job.

Source

Discuss Anything About House of Cards Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 06:12 ]

1x01 Chapter 1

What Peter asked Christina to do was crude but amusing and the way Zoe Barnes got an interview with Frank was impressive

1x02 Chapter 2

The way Frank shifted the blame for the document he leaked was impressive and offering the call girl $10,000 to keep quiet about Peter was pretty good but I can imagine what the little extra was for and the way he got Zoe to put Catherine's name out there was sneaky

1x03 Chapter 3

I'm not surprised Claire changed her mind about running through the cemetery after what happened the last time

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes but which conversation were you referring to first one in the office where he was pretending to talk to president or second one in bed ?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well other reporter thinking she's sleeping with someone to get the information is very amusing considering she just a pawn in this situation i just hope she understands that there more to do this than meets the eye.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Look like she getting a bit cocky but with a source like that she can go anywhere

1x04 Chapter 4

It was so obvious from the moment Claire and Adam the photographer meet there was something more to their relationship and Zoe being offered a promotion was great but looks like it will conflict with her source Frank but I wonder what the message she sent read, I cant believe Peter left the kids at home alone

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but the ending with him going to her place was strange considering she quit ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

She didn't take the promotion so she was available which is what Frank wanted

1x05 Chapter 5

I suppose it was only a matter of time before Zoe and Frank slept together but his wife knowing when he came home was interesting as he also knew about her and Adam, I wonder if Frank's relationship with his wife is that open that he will show her the photos of Zoe

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but she really should let frank make her decisions we know we only interested in getting revenge people who lied to him and she going left out when all the damage is done. . Without frank she's nobody so i understand why she did it but she putting all her eggs in one basket.

1x06 Chapter 6

Claire inviting the security guard in for coffee just before the attack did was too much of a coincidence and I cant believe he fired his gun in the street but Frank being stuck for words on the interview was a surprise and amusing

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

All episodes are avaliable on netflick

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Have you registered for the month trial

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

it seem pointless just watch remaining episode but as long people webrip the episode i can wait.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

My son registered for the free trial and he wasn't impressed as the UK site don't carry the same shows as the US site

1x07 Chapter 7

Zoe giving a story away was surprising and Frank bringing Christina onside to keep Peter in-line was an interesting strategy and what a thing to do while on the phone to her dad

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it was certainly amusing to see BUT at first i had respect for her but than to actually have him as her boyfriend was a little bit clique and what is it with him and young women (American beauty)

106 123456
Thread