28 12
Thread
Printable Version

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes but which conversation were you referring to first one in the office where he was pretending to talk to president or second one in bed ?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well other reporter thinking she's sleeping with someone to get the information is very amusing considering she just a pawn in this situation i just hope she understands that there more to do this than meets the eye.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Look like she getting a bit cocky but with a source like that she can go anywhere

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but the ending with him going to her place was strange considering she quit ?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but she really should let frank make her decisions we know we only interested in getting revenge people who lied to him and she going left out when all the damage is done. . Without frank she's nobody so i understand why she did it but she putting all her eggs in one basket.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

All episodes are avaliable on netflick

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

it seem pointless just watch remaining episode but as long people webrip the episode i can wait.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it was certainly amusing to see BUT at first i had respect for her but than to actually have him as her boyfriend was a little bit clique and what is it with him and young women (American beauty)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-4-2013 22:08  
Peter breaking into his house to get his point across was different but surprisingly it worked
I felt this was boring episode not sure if it's worth watching remaining episode as my watch list is getting quite large this month.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well i thought she would end it but voting numbers being wrong was a surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-4-2013 23:21  
The vote not going their way came as a surprise as they thought it would be a two point majority but Zoe confirming it was Claire who sabotaged it for her own gain made thing interesting, Peter being  ...
i can't believe peter fell for that set up

House of Cards - Season 2 - Teaser Trailer -

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I can't believe he killed Zoe that really caught me by surprise but FU cuflink were interesting ending

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well phone hacking storyline of VP is certainly going to be interesting.

Reply 39#39 timoK's post

We are not netflix they own the series we are third party site so it will be at least 3 days to get all 12 episodes

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Not sure what to make of this episode but you got wonder this was part of anyone who work in the white house opening letters .

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

We knew he was going to be the set-up to discredit him

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

What Chinese guy was doing at start was amusing who would thought he was that kinky . I actually think Frank find that out about him blackmail him into support his position

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

That was thank Frank's wife putting that thought into her head during conversation in the previous episode

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

That why they make a great couple and an interesting marriage  

28 12
Thread