Thread
Printable Version

Motive Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well how did she know it was master piece she wasn't the expert the victim was but she could of shared the money ?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Why when she was over the moon that she gave her $100 dollars at first and she would of never know if it wasn't for her son wanting to date her

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah that's true but she should of done a better job of hiding it the painting.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-5-2013 14:15 ]

1x10 Fallen Angel

With gambling debts like that I'm not surprised he went to those measure get money but the priest finding the diamond before him and lying about his father would send you over the top

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

The priest did say he would give him the diamond he should taken them pay his debt instead of killing him. I would understand if he said no and he killed him but when he offered give him the rest he should taken it. I rather have the money than revenge.

Brute Force

Another good episode who would of thought murder weapon would be in the wheelchair

1x11 Brute Force

Joey blaming the guy with the scare was a bad move as he was dead but the news conference to make him look like the grieving brother was suspicious

1x12 Ruthless

You would of thought after killing the wrong person she would of done a runner and going back for a second attempt was a bold move knowing the police were investigating but sad that she is also dying which makes sense why she went back

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well at least she did a smart murder i appreciate that since previous few episodes have been crime of passion

1x13 The One Who Got Away

The psychiatrist trying to psychoanalyse Angie into making her think she was responsible at the time of the trial was really clever way to try and shift the blame

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

We had a double killer which was surprise

2x01 Raw Deal

Well this was a great returning episode and having some from a hit & run actually fall in love with women who husband died in that hit & run was one hell of a twist of fate but trying to protect that secret got him killed all because he wanted confess to it.

2x02 They Made Me a Criminal

Well i can understand the mother wanting protect her son from drug dealer but the husband thinking his wife was having an affair was amusing but cover murder was good job but you just knew they would figure it out

2x03 Overboard

Well that women was lucky the guy told her he wasn't in love with her otherwise she would of been dead .

2x04 Deception

Well what a sad outcome on both front first Stan the victim was medical examiner who testify on innocent man neglect of accidental drowning of children made it look like the guy was guilty but if he wasn't for his muder they would never of known what he was up to and killer losing her husband and child was sad now she going to jail leaving her daughter with her father who she hates because she think he was murder of her brother.

2x05 Dead End

Another good episode but you could understand why her best friend killed her after what happened to her mother

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I liked the romantic proposal but sad he was the killers and the fact he obviously researched the wrist slashing but slipped up by doing both wrist was careless and I had a felling altering the date on his camera was a bad idea

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The killer was lucky she spotted the the blood on her shoulder before getting out of her car but you can understand why they thought Sophia was having an affair and ironic the husband was trying to cover for her when his GPS on her car did the opposite

Reply 35#35 bala's post

At first I thought the killer was a hit-man with him taking photos and framing Meredith husband was sneaky but how many killers would keep the murder weapon in their car

Reply 36#36 bala's post

With the construction worker being a killer the arrogant driver almost running her over was lucky but what a tragedy that she lost her son and husband

Thread