29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Motive Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Abandoned

Well with a mother that controlling no wonder he wanted to escape but trying to get her grandson the other girl had no choice but kill her by taking advantage an accident was some quick thinking

Nobody Lives Forever

Well taking over someone identity was great until someone from their home country recognised him but trying to kill her certainly backfired because easiest thing would been to pay his wife off but i understand that he didn't want to be exposed

A Bullet for Joey

Well this is why you really try ripping off a family trying con them out of their family house but all 3 of brother shoot him was nice twist as only one of them actually had a real bullet.

Kiss Of Death

That was impressive murder but using his student assignment to kill the author was risky but finding out he did it because she stole his book idea was sad

For You I Die

Wow what a season finale almost great frame job on the cop but you knew she would figure it out . Her thinking she might quit would be sad because she's a great detective for a moment i really thought her partner was going admit his feelings for her.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2014 13:52 ]

3x01 Six Months Later

it was strange seeing Angie in police uniform but i am glad she back on the team so much for making deal nothing to protect him from victim father

3x02 Calling the Shots

I like when the motive isn't what we thought it was going to be since it was all pointing to husband cheating on her but finding out it was because ponzi scheme was a surprise

3x03 Oblivion

This was another episode where motive wasn't clear until the end of the episode it's sad to think Canadian can do better cop drama than USA

3x04 The Glass House

I really didn't see that coming that she was kidnapped from her father

29 12
Thread