90 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Hannibal Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hannibal Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hannibal Premieres on NBC on April 04, 2013

One of the most fascinating literary characters comes to life on television for the first time: psychiatrist-turned-serial killer, Dr. Hannibal Lecter. In this new drama from Bryan Fuller (" Pushing Daisies," "Heroes"), based on the characters from Thomas Harris' classic novels, we see where this incredible story began.

Will Graham is a gifted criminal profiler who is on the hunt for a serial killer with the FBI. Graham's unique way of thinking gives him the astonishing ability to empathize with anyone - even psychopaths. He seems to know what makes them tick. But when the mind of the twisted killer he's pursuing is too complicated for even Will to comprehend, he enlists the help of Dr. Lecter, one of the premier psychiatric minds in the country. Armed with the uncanny expertise of the brilliant doctor, Will and Hannibal (known as a serial killer only to the audience) form a brilliant partnership and it seems there's no villain they can't catch. If Will only knew...

Starring brilliant young actor Hugh Dancy as Will Graham, "Hannibal" will breathe new life into a deadly classic.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Hannibal Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 6-23-2015 09:53 ]

pilot

Well this really had criminal minds feel to this show but Will having the ability reverse engineer a murder scene was rather impressive and would Sherlock Holmes to shame because all he has to do close eyes and tell you how the person got murdered. They really cast a creepy actor as Hannibal he really is odd.

This has now been added to the flash site

Amuse-Bouche

Well Will trying to get over killing that suspect from first episode was good but that reporter certainly put Will in danger.

1x01 Apéritif

At first looks this felt like Dexter with a touch of Criminal Minds but Will and Hannibal joining forces to track down the killer was a bad idea as the anonymous phone call cost another life

1x02 Amuse-Bouche

The murderer who buried his victims alive to grow mushrooms was disturbing especially with the amount of bodies but who would of thought the reporters story would get a n agent fired and then killed

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

What was the point of them showing her naked sitting on chair at start ?

Yes i know she just came from shower but it really was quite pointless.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's not as if you seen anything with her long hair

Potage

This show just get more stranger i mean no murder it just didn't add anything to story. I know teenage got killed but there really wasn't any resolution because Hannibal hide the body and covered for the girl. The fact that other person didn't figure it was hannibal who knocked her out was a surprise.

1x03 Potage

Abigail's friends murder was tragic as it looked like the copycat killer had struck again and that reporter making life harder for them was predictable but Hannibal suggests they hide the body to protect Abigail was a clever way to get her to trust him

1x04 Ceuf

As NBC have pulled this episode and cannibalized into a six part web episode I still want to watch in the order intended, Hannibal looks like he eats well but I wouldn't want dinner at his place and how was Hannibal allowed to checks Abigail out of the hospital to stop with him and she was brave taking his hallucinogenic drink

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

So is Will quiting or not ? sleep walking at the start suggest a problem but the way he lost his temper was surprise thank Hannibal suggestion.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

If you watched the link you sent me you have missed an episode because the episode title is different

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

This is what confused me by your comment because i realise i watched a different episode.

It says episode 4 even promo you posted last week matchs episode 4 title

[ Last edited by bala at 4-25-2013 18:49 ]

Reply 25#25 bala's post

If you had read the comments on most of the web sites you would of realised episode 4 was pulled from the schedule because of the content

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes i know that now but when i watched the episode i didn't know that .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I was up at half five this morning when the links were out first and it was tagged as episode five

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

How comes you are always up so early ?

it does seem like you don't sleep

Reply 29#29 bala's post

We look after our grandson and take him to nursery when his dad goes to work and that can be any time from about 4am but usually 7am

I hope Sky show the missing episode

90 12345
Thread