Thread
Printable Version

Hannibal Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mukozuke

i keep forgetting to comment on everything i watch because it become quite a busy month but this was actually a good episode who would thought Will putting hit on Hannibal would be so great of all allies he had but they had save him because i felt that death would been great

Futamono

Well i have to say finding Mariam was a surprised because we thought she was dead but finding her was great because she knows who he is.

Yakimono

Another great frame job by Hannibal

Su-Zakana

So glad Will back in action as consultant but going back to Hannibal for treatment did sound crazy consider he knows what he capable off but thinking himself as bait to catch Hannibal id risky

2x03 Hassun

With the Copycat-like killing of the court bailiff while Will was on trial was bound to make them start to wonder if they were wrong about him but killing the judge as well was a surprise

2x04 Takiawase

Beverly secretly consults with Will to figure out who the killer is was interesting but has it cost her life and no wonder Bella was pissed with Hannibal for reviving her

2x05 Mukozuke

Hannibal killing Beverly before she could report back to Will was tragic and you cant blame Will for wanting him dead but you knew they would save him just in time

2x06 Futamono

Jack crashing Hannibal's dinner party to collect evidence to test the meat for human DNA was bound to happen after all the speculation but Hannibal's having an alibi for the latest murder was impressive as she had no idea she was drugged

2x07 Yakimono

It was obvious Miriam wouldn't be able to identify Hannibal and where she was found wouldn't help to identify him but Miriam killing Hannibal's scapegoat wraps things up nicely for now

2x08 Su-Zakana

The woman's body being discovered inside of a horse was disturbing and the bird still alive inside her was surprising but Will going back to Hannibal was the only thing he could do to keep him close

2x09 Shiizakana

That was a brutal attack on the truck driver and looks like Hannibal is giving Will a taste of his own medicine by sending someone to try and kill him

2x10 Naka-Choko

Freddie Lounds snooping in the barn was asking for trouble but Will killing her after what she found was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-18-2014 18:11 ]

2x11 Ko No Mono

Mason deciding what to do with his sister, Margot was disturbing as he didn't want her to have a child but Freddie still being alive was a surprise

2x12 Tome-Wan

Mason got what was coming after trying to feed Hannibal to his pigs but what ever he was given was one hell of an hallucinogen getting him to feed his own face to the dogs

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well we thought he killed her

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

Mason was very disturbing character especially what he tried to do to his sister so i am glad he disfigured himself but it was disturbing to watch and i am surprised NBC allowed this sort violence on a network show ?.

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well now we know it's all set up to catch Hannibal but i don't think it will successful since the DA doesn't like the fact that it's entrapment

2x13 Mizumono

Epic fight but as always Hannibal comes out on top

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Fighting Hannibal in his own home was going to be tough as he knows were everything is but what a bloodbath trying to stop him

Thread