96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Bates Motel Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bates Motel Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bates Motel Premieres on A&E on March 18, 2013

Bates Motel, serves as a contemporary prequel to the genre-defining film, “Psycho,” and promises to give viewers an intimate portrayal of how Norman Bates’ psyche unravels through his teenage years.
Fans will have access to the dark, twisted backstory and learn first hand just how deeply intricate his relationship with his mother, Norma, truly is and how she helped forge the most famous serial killer of them all.
“Bates Motel” is produced by Universal Television for A&E Network. Carlton Cuse ("Lost") and Kerry Ehrin ("Friday Night Lights") serve as executive producers for Carlton Cuse Productions.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Bates Motel Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-16-2017 13:53 ]

Pilot

Well i hadn't realise this was based Norman bates Early childhood but it does look like mother made him person he became but having cop visit the motel with dead body was a close call and those teenage girl really were very friendly and what bad timing sneaking out while mother was getting raped glad he got to her in time but what a resourceful women teaching her son how to get rid of a body so we are assuming she also killed the father ?

1x01 First You Dream, Then You Die

The previous owner giving Norma a hard time because he's a drunk and lost the motel to the bank was interesting but that was a close call the second visit and Norman being a hit with the girls was amusing as we know what the future holds for him

Nice Town You Picked, Norma

Well Norman getting his first kiss was interesting but who would thought that journal he was hiding actually was real but accidentally find a Poppy field while looking for the dead girls was interesting. Look like town has few deep dark secret not just the motel but Norma face when she saw what happens with town justice actually got her scared.

1x02 Nice Town You Picked, Norma

With Bradley father dying after the car accident it looks like the town has it's own secrets and Norma giving Emma the third degree was predictable but asking her life expectancy was cold

1x03 What's Wrong With Norman

It looked like Bradley returned the same plant he brought her after her father accident and the police returning with a search warrant was bound to happen but Norman keeping Keith's belt is going to lead to more trouble but what was in the cops basement was a surprise, I'm surprised the pot growers didn't go looking for their orange VW

1x04 Trust Me

Dylan knocking Deputy Zack's door so Norman could get out was great but with him now knowing who he is I thought might make things awkward and moving the girl was predictable as he has put two and two together and so much for looking after them with Norma getting arrested

1x05 Ocean View

Norma kicking Norman out of the car ten miles from home was cruel and when she looses her temper she can be a bitch but Zack tacking the evidence to clear Norma was a surprise, now Norma knows the truth about the girl from the basement what she does next should be interesting

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I am surprised that Norman and that girl found him

The Truth

I actually thought we had this on viptv site but guess not. So we found out Norma has been protecting Norman since he killed his father and not him but seeing every time he get angry he loses control and blackout what happen is sad. . She really should get Norman some help

1x06 The Truth

I'm glad they found the belt but not reporting the sex slave was bound to have consequences and I kind of felt sorry for Norma having to sleep with Zack to try and stop him from getting suspicious, Norma hugging Emma and Dylan made a nice change

1x07 The Man in Number 9

Sheriff Romero taking the credit for Zack's death does seem suspicious but Dylan being pissed after getting shot was understandable and I'm not surprised there are no bookings after the Deputy's death, it was obvious Bradley didn't feel the same way as Norman did about her

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

It a bit strange town they live in so many secrets

1x08 A Boy and His Dog

Bradley getting annoyed with the rumours was ironic but I can understand why Emma did it considering what her friends were saying about Norman

1x09 Underwater

Norma asking Emma to control the weed smokers was a little unfair as she couldn't control them her self but at leased she got a weed cupcake which was amusing

This has now been added to the flash site

1x10 Midnight

Norman taking Emma to a dance would of been nice if he had kept his eyes of Bradley and killing Miss Watson was a bizarre way to end the season

2x01 Gone But Not Forgotten

Well no recap at start was annoying because it been a while since last season ended and look Norman killed the teacher and feeling guilty but going to the cops was a bad move .

Shadow of a Doubt

Well she still knows how to control Norman by emotionally blackmail him no wonder he is so messed up but she really need to be careful because he's about to snap

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I had to re-watch last season final as a reminder first because We knew Miss Watson was dead but didn't see if Norman killed her before running home in the rain, you would of expected to see some blood Norman if he killed her, Bradley searching for her father's killer is understandable but she is asking for trouble going to those extreme measures

96 12345
Thread