Thread
Printable Version

Bates Motel Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Well i hadn't realise this was based Norman bates Early childhood but it does look like mother made him person he became but having cop visit the motel with dead body was a close call and those teenage girl really were very friendly and what bad timing sneaking out while mother was getting raped glad he got to her in time but what a resourceful women teaching her son how to get rid of a body so we are assuming she also killed the father ?

Nice Town You Picked, Norma

Well Norman getting his first kiss was interesting but who would thought that journal he was hiding actually was real but accidentally find a Poppy field while looking for the dead girls was interesting. Look like town has few deep dark secret not just the motel but Norma face when she saw what happens with town justice actually got her scared.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I am surprised that Norman and that girl found him

The Truth

I actually thought we had this on viptv site but guess not. So we found out Norma has been protecting Norman since he killed his father and not him but seeing every time he get angry he loses control and blackout what happen is sad. . She really should get Norman some help

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

It a bit strange town they live in so many secrets

2x01 Gone But Not Forgotten

Well no recap at start was annoying because it been a while since last season ended and look Norman killed the teacher and feeling guilty but going to the cops was a bad move .

Shadow of a Doubt

Well she still knows how to control Norman by emotionally blackmail him no wonder he is so messed up but she really need to be careful because he's about to snap

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Wow i missed that point it was a way distract him  his obsession with Miss Watson  i just thought she was trying keep Norman close to her because of his blackouts.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

That was certainly a bombshell considering we assumed his dad was one who they killed before moving to bates motel.

2x05 The Escape Artist

Cody is certainly very close to Norman but tree-house was amazing place to make out and the fact the Norma doesn't like her is pushing Norman away but i have to say i am liking Cody influence over Norman i just hope he doesn't kill her .

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was good cliffhanger and Cody was worried but Emma really should of talked to Norman about it before tell Norma about the blackouts. . Well i don't know how Norman will explain the accident let hope he's not dead

Presumed Innocent

Well so glad that was ruled as an accident but that deputy logging in Norman DNA result in match to another crime

3x01 A Death in the Family

Did Norman kill that call girl ?

3x02 The Arcanum Club

Damn why does she have to be dead i actually believed him

3x03 Persuasion

At least we know norman didn't kill her and the fact it was another women was nice but norma finding her was short-lived because she given her a flash drive

3x04 Unbreakable

Norman trying to get his mother jealous by making out with Emma was amusing but she was right he really shouldn't be using Emma and what a way to ruin their first time .

3x05 The Deal

Norman stealing Norma dress suggest his blackout getting worse but Norma moving out was an interesting cliffhanger

3x06 Norma Louise

Norman throwing a tantrum after Norma left was predictable but of course he would have blackout but norma night out almost cost her as she revealed Norman's secret to her friend but the ending was nice as it looked like she forgave her brother

Thread