Thread
Printable Version

Lightfields (ITV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Lightfields (ITV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Lightfields Premiered on ITV on February 26, 2013

Lightfields is a supernatural drama series set on a remote farm on the Suffolk coast in which three families who each live in Lightfields farmhouse at different time periods. They are linked by a spine chilling presence which is the ghost of a teenage girl who died in mysterious and tragic way.

Source
ITV

Discuss Anything About Lightfields Here

1x01 Episode 1

Eve’s American airman boyfriend, Dwight trying to hit on Lucy was creepy and the fire in the barn was tragic but the old guy swearing in-front of his grandson was careless and repeating it was awkward

1x02 Episode 2

Eve finding the lighter in the fire remains was interesting as the initials DL were on it so I assume belonged to Dwight

1x03 Episode 3

Luke putting himself in danger by beginning a fire was interesting as he tried to use it to get custody of his son but reporting him for drink driving was a great way to stop him getting custody, Vivien discovering the letter Eve wrote to Lucy on the day of her death would make you think twice if she was responsible

1x04 Episode 4

Pip making Luke promise to tell him if Lucy comes to see him again was interesting as he seen her on fire and remember me written in the flour was a surprise as I thought it would of been foot prints

1x05 Episode 5

It's sad that Luke thought he could hide from Lucy's ghost and you can understand why they thought Pip was right when Luke went missing at the farm but Luke having to be careful of Lucy and Paul as he beginning to unravel was worrying, finding out that Pip thought he killed her by lighting the light in case she woke up was sad but finding out it was Tom who set the barn on fire not knowing Lucy was asleep was a great conclusion

Thread