Thread
Printable Version

Vikings Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blood Eagle

That ceremony was really disturbing no one should go through that it would been better to kill him

2x06 Unforgiven

Lagertha was bound to run into a less than enthusiastic homecoming from her new husband and that beating he gave her was bound to have repercussions sooner or later but stabbing him in the eye before loosing his head was priceless

2x07 Blood Eagle

Lagertha having a new alliance with Ragnar was surprising but with her own army and ships it made sense

2x08 Boneless

I thought he would send one of his men to satisfy her not an orgy and I hope Bjorn treats his girl better than his father did his mother

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I am sure he will

2x09 The Choice

You just knew King Horik eagerness to fight would lead to bloodshed as they were met with a vicious welcome party and that was a reasonable peace treaty

2x10 The Lord’s Prayer

King Horik asking Floki to kill someone important to prove his loyalty I seen coming for a while but betraying Horik was a pleasant surprise as he needed to die

Comic Con 2014

3x01 Mercenary

I have say having two set of armies on both sides did look like unwinnable but just attack one side only was impressive since other side couldn't do anything about it because there were on the other side of the river

Vikings - 3x02 | Promo "The Wanderer" | History [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-4-2015 14:17 ]

Athelstan's Journal

These eight chapters of “Vikings” web episode was interesting as it was told as a story and also was a great recap ready for season three

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Lagertha's visit to the fortune teller doesn't look good and King Ecbert idea for a joint force was interesting but I expected more resistance and ending up being piggy in the middle was more challenging

3x02 The Wanderer

Wanting his head seemed morbid but the fact he had been abusing her as a child she got some sort of peace from attacking his head and it was a little predictable that her confession about lying naked she was talking about him and the amputation was barbaric but it's what he wanted

3x03 Warrior's Fate

I cant believe he wanted to fight after loosing his arm but going out as bait was tragic but at least it caught them off guard and Bjorn pregnant girlfriend fighting was crazy

3x04 Scarred

Why the kids decided to run across the frozen lake was bizarre but they were lucky she saved them before drowning herself and I'm not surprised nobody would toast the queen after she poisoned her husband

Thread