31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Shetland (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Shetland (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Shetland Premiered on BBC One on March 10, 2013

Shetland is a drama series adapted from the series of books by award-winning crime writer Ann Cleeves. The murder-mystery is set against the stunning backdrop of the Shetland Islands and centres on Detective Jimmy Perez played by Douglas Henshall.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Shetland Here

1x01 Episode 1

Perez and his team being at the centre of two feuding families after the elderly woman was shot on her land was interesting and stopping the dig after they find a set of human remains did seem suspicious as it could of been an ancient find and Hattie being murdered was predictable after the broken phone call

1x02 Episode 2

Nice conclusion to the two murders and I had a felling it was because of the human remains the the killer didn't want identifying but the daughter being the killer because she didn't want her father to die in prison was an interesting twist

2x01 Raven Black - Part 1

The young girl's body being found on the secluded beach was sad and as the tied was coming in they had to rush to preserve evidence but reopening a past case to solve the new one was interesting as there are a few suspects

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-13-2014 20:15 ]

2x02 Raven Black - Part 2

Sally killing Catherine because of what she filmed on her phone was sad and a surprise as I expected it to be the guy in the film

2x03 Dead Water – Part 1

Jerry dying in a suspicious car accident was a to close to home for Jimmy as he was one of the last people to see him alive but the sideways look at the bride to be was suspicious

2x04 Dead Water – Part 2

I'm not surprised Perez was starting to wonder if the two murders were linked after a second murdered body was discovered and what a moron breaking into Perez's home looking for the missing laptop, no wonder he wouldn't sell the land as his brother body was hidden there

2x05 Blue Lightning – Part 1

Peter jumping to the conclusion the female doctor was dead did make him look suspicious as her husband was also a doctor but another co-worker breaking a memory-card added to the suspect

2x06 Blue Lightning – Part 2

I had a feeling while Peter was critically ill in hospital from that fire he wouldn't survive and the two deaths being linked wasn't a surprise but all because of the boy made sense as he looked like their dead son which indicated her husband had cheated

31 12
Thread