Thread
Printable Version

Bluestone 42 Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 Christmas Special

That has to be the worst luck having the cook-house destroyed during an attack as it had all their Christmas dinner was inside and he was lucky his vest stopped the RPG

2x01 Episode 1

Medhurst failing the test was amusing as he was also accident prone and Bird passing it would only make it worse and Mac getting crabs from his father was priceless as the others thought he got it from the twins

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-17-2014 19:05 ]

2x02 Episode 2

Padre stealing Bird's stereo because she thought she he the projector was amusing as Colonel Phillip's was the one who borrowed it but Bird having surveillance video of Padre stealing her stereo was priceless

2x03 Episode 3

You just knew they would find out about the roof terrace but coming under fire just as they all got there was a surprise and shooting the rats was disgusting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-29-2014 20:48 ]

2x04 Episode 4

The boot full of land minds was amusing but Mary and Nick both trying to impress the Government Minister was interesting as he decided to stay after the explosion and the car bomb was going too far

2x05 Episode 5

I'm not surprised Bird is fed up of hearing about Mary from Nick and Bird suggesting if Mary comes on to Nick he will run a mile was amusing but turning her down because she wasn't acting like herself made sense and actually having sex with her was a shock as they were only pretending for Bird's benefit

2x06 Episode 6

Having a robot stolen from under the noses of the squadron was unbelievable and Bird finds having an uncomfortable conversation with Mary about Nick was karma as it was her idea for Mary to come onto Nick and what a cliffhanger with them hitting a land mine

3x01 Episode 1

All surviving the IED explosion was lucky but one of them getting injured from a falling object was surprising and the fact they were trapped in hostile territory only made thing more awkward, I hope that game doesn't catch on as it looks painful

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-3-2015 13:00 ]

3x02 Episode 2

Nick going in to rescue a squaddie during a major operation was understandable and I'm not surprised with his laid back action he got injured

Thread