Thread
Printable Version

Blue WEB SERIES

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-26-2013 13:23 ]

2x05 How do you Do?

Francesca calling Blue to the bathroom was interesting as she couldn't get out of there fast enough

2x06 Glue and Lubricant

The conversation with Rose about Prostitution was interesting

2x07 Wow, Wow, Wow

The private meeting with the father of the boy Josh insulted was disturbing as you can only imagine where her fingers went

2x08 On My Own

Josh getting upset to discover another of Blue's little secrets about the money was predictable as he's a smart ass according to his mother

2x09 The Truth Hurts

Blue opening up to Will was interesting as she found out he's a recovering alcoholic married to a bar owner

2x10 A Man's Permission

Blue consulting a lawyer regarding a paternity testing was great as we found out there are a possible three fathers but the ramifications because of her age could be catastrophic

2x11 Make Yourself at Home

Blue getting to know Francesca after she turned up early for a tutoring session was interesting as she was quite open

2x12 Old Habits Die Hard

I wonder if Blue told Olsen he's not Josh's father because of what the lawyer said

2x13 Doubling the Equation

Josh making out with Francesca was so predictable but will they get caught by Blue in the next episode

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-30-2013 06:12 ]

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well blue has the right since she looking after him. most kids don't worry about money but he does certainly showed maturity.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I just hope he doesn't become one of her clients

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

This was a strange episode because we had no idea how she knew that lawyer but she certainly was very informative.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes question her certainly gave her an insight into Josh school life.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well it certainly put him in a tricky situation but when she told i didn't like the way that man made you look so small was a great line.

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Did you see the music video ?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I only listened to it but I will go back and watch

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2013 03:55 ]

Thread