Thread
Printable Version

Blue WEB SERIES

2x14 Are You Clean?

The client telling her to shut up as soon as she walked through the door should of been a sign of trouble and she should of left when he told her to wash her hands

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

That was very scary episode i think she handled that situation quite well but he was a freak

2x15 In the Running

Blue being encourages to apply for the new job opening by her boss was interesting and who played Rose was amusing

2x16 Hard Time

Blue visiting her father in prison was nice but who played her father was a surprise

2x17 The Details

Josh was a bit of an ass during their therapy session

2x18 You're Not a Freak, Are You?

Finding a condom stuck inside the garbage disposal was amusing as it was probable Josh's

2x19 Getting to the Point

I'm glad Blue confronted Josh about the condom in the garbage disposal and I'm not surprised Rose was unhappy after Blue told her that she was offered the job

2x20 I'm Not a Stalker

The plumber stopping by to ask Blue on a date was amusing and I suppose she was right to be cautious

2x21 Savages

I'm sorry I'm a wimp was a great line as that was what he had to say if he wanted the possibility of seeing Francine naked but he seemed surprised at $600

2x22 Role Play

Olsen meeting Josh in the video game store must of been deliberate but not coming clean may have consequence especially if he has DNA done on his drink cup

2x23 Winning With

Francine's first date with Roy was awkward

2x24 A Straight Answer

Francine telling Josh about her date was interesting but asking her how many dates before sex was amusing

2x25 Choices Add Up

Francine and Jessica surprising Josh and Francesca in his bedroom was bound to cause some tension over dinner but his reaction was surprising

2x26 Where Were You

Josh overhearing Francine and Jessica getting into a fight about the past was interesting

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

I really didn't like Blue this season she wasn't as likeable as she was in first season.

FIRST LOOK: "Blue" Season 3 | Live On 3/28

Blue Season 3 Trailer

3x01 Call me Francine

Screwing in front of Josh and the family had to be a dream but it was amusing and Josh being hit on by his aunt on the door step made things interesting, Blue being introduced to the kids rather than just having sex must of been a first and asking his daughter to change the talking subject was priceless as that riddle was a little rude and looks like Blue's sister is in a jam

Thread