Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fest and the Furious

Ok this is starting to annoy me first they don't reveal why he killed her and now they introduce a love triangle just distract us ?. If that wasn't bad enough that kiss really came out of nowhere and Joe has no idea. All of this is bound to backfire

1x05 The Fest and the Furious

Karen and Danny both knowing where the necklaces is but not letting the other know is fascinating but nice bluff in getting rid of the chair and Tim being allowed to attack Danny and get away with it is unjust as there is no evidence at the moment that Danny is involved but it was obvious him being there would cause trouble, Lacey discovering the final payment too Regina was interesting but now we need to why she was paid off for

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:47 ]

1x06 Three for the Road

Jo knowing her father was behind the text about her location was great but I can't believe he didn't track her phone and Rico pumping Kyle for information was careless but the revelations during the road trip was interesting and how they convinced the guard to let Danny go was quick thinking

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes as you point cops are useless on this series but Rico telling cop that he saw Danni mother threw the necklace will make Danni look guilty. . The girls keep what they found secret was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:45 ]

We Need to Talk About Danny

So Danny starting a make out session with lacey is certainly make Jo jealous since now she has developed feeling for Danny just great another typical love triangle?.

1x07 We Need to Talk About Danny

Jo's dream about Danny looked real but developing feeling for him is going to make life even harder as her dad hates him and they did well finding the necklaces in the lake

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:44 ]

1x08 Doc-Trauma

That was a stroke of luck for Jo finding out that Danny thinks of her like a sister before she embarrassed herself but Danny should of realised someone was planing to sabotage the party

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but that really hurt Jo but i knew that guy was pretending to be nice

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:43 ]

1x09 The Truth Will Out

Danny and Kyle working together and Danny realizing it may be time to come clean had the potential of destroying their friendships but Jo catching Lacey's father was a surprise

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Jo catching her friend father was tricky situation but blurt it out like that was amusing.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm surprised she even considered it was true considering how long her parents were together

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

She knows Jo isn't a liar unlike her other friend she knew Jo had no reason make it up

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:42 ]

1x10 Poison of Interest

Rico trying to stop the spread of a revealing video was nice but it was bound to get out and I'm not surprised Danny was having trouble finding people to vouch for him at the school hearing but Jo's emotional speech revealed a little more than she wanted too

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well with that video out that really make this a lot more interesting but new investigator was another good twist.

Special - Socio Studies 101

This was one of the better recaps including new information

Thread