Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-12-2014 06:40 ]

Out With the In-Crowd

Before i post my comment i need to do a small rant about Denise Richard I really can't stand her and I can't believe she got a role as Danny's mother i really find her so annoying and every time she is on the screen i can't wait for it to be over. She has same facial expression in every scene which is really annoying   . I am sure they could found better actress.

Jo had every right to be mad but hanging out Tyler really wasn't a good decision and after her confrontation with Danny you just knew what she would do but the look on her face afterwards proved she regretted her decision .

That was a good plan by Danny to get Lacey to find out what really happened with football thing but look like Danny was right he wasN'T responsible but that was nice guilt trip he did.

They really saved the good stuff for second half I don't know how Danny is going explain away his fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Whoever framed him did one hell of a job . . I think Regina having history with new detective and fact she wanted to search the river suggesting she was the one who planted the evidence. What the connection how did she know her and what's her connection to Danny?.

Rico certainly had bad timing but at least Jo finally knows he's in love with her.  

Nice cliffhanger i had feeling he wasn't dead..

1x11 Out With the In-Crowd

Rico being worried about his back pack after being told to leave with the others was crazy but saying Amen about her choice of guys was amusing as it's obvious he also fancies her but sleeping with Tyler will make things awkward

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

This is becoming a very complicated love situation it bigger than a triangle

Let me figure this out

Jo who's in love Danny
Danny who is love Lacey
Rico is love with Jo
Nerd girl is love with Rico

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Tyler has also got a thing for Jo

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes but i wasn't sure on that because at first he was using her to get close to danny and does he look like he's in love with her? i just thought he just wanted to screw her? . That was my impression

Dead Men Tell Big Tales

So we know what really happened now but tragic ending

1x12 Dead Men Tell Big Tales

Danny's father doing that to him was unbelievable and he got what he deserved going after Jo and as he's supposed to be dead there is no great lose except why he did what he did

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes but the fact he kept quiet for so long is so sad

Reply 50#50 bala's post

As he thought his father was dead and he had done 5 years in juvenile detention what was the point of ruining his so called fathers good name

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

True i understand it but what wasted childhood

Sins of the Father

It was almost over but both of them knowing that he killed his dad is one hell of secret to keep

1x13 Sins of the Father

Danny being cleared of Regina's murderer only to have his fathers death in the back of his mind was bitter sweet

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I wonder who moved the body

Reply 56#56 bala's post

The woman who was trying to phone him has probable used the GPS on his phone to find him

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Hadn't thought of that but i thought that women was fake detective who is under arrest

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Other that somebody tracking his phone there is only Jo and Danny know he's dead

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

True but at least it gives something to think about until the next episode .

Thread