Thread
Printable Version

WPC 56 (BBC ONE ) General Discussion

2x01. Cry, Cry, Cry

What a good start to second season who would thought case of runaway would cause so much trouble but a very tragic ending for Shawn . Fental cheating on his wife with madam was a surprise . Nightingale making an impression when call back for position of secretary was amusing consider she rather outgoing.  

2x02. Dead Man Dancing

Well this was average episode but Dawson going Undercover Madox club was risky but she got the evidence she needed. .

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Susie getting a call back was surprising as she was a little forward but the fact he only remembered her wearing green was amusing and the gang of teddy boys attacking Sean with the police about was stupid but him dying saving Tracey was tragic

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Pickpocket Brody thinking his luck had changed was amusing but what karma that the purse was full of counterfeit notes and what a shame the boxing match was fixed as Michael winning must of cost Lenny a packet and you just knew he would pay for it but Sidney loosing money was karma

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i actually thought they were going send him out naked when they ask his clothes

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Would you want his dirty underwear but him taking the cloths back and some money when the police turned up was amusing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Given that he used their money they had a right ask it back don't you think ?

2x03 Eye of the storm

What a hypocrite Fenton giving those men a hard time because they were cheating on their wives but i had no idea the secret their boss was hiding this show get more interesting more episodes i watch.  . Another great cliffhanger

[ Last edited by bala at 2-12-2014 17:29 ]

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Surprising how many of the men were married considering it was a gay bar but hitting on Fenton was amusing and know wonder Inspector Briggs wanted it brushed under the carpet but Chief Constable Coulson giving Gina a hard time is frustrating and what a price Rosie paid for helping the other girl

2x04 That Old Devil Called Love

Well after Rosie's body was found the connection to Sidney was bound to come out but who would thought real killer Rosie was Gina new boyfriend and Gina is really is tough spot and i was hoping Nightgale would help her out prove it her allegation but having Tommy pretend he didn't see what happened was sad.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Rosie's autopsy revealing she was pregnant was a surprise considering where she worked and Sidney wiping his prints was bound to do more harm than good, John checking up on Susie's new boyfriend was interesting as he's obviously up to no good and Coulson sexual attack on Gina was sickening

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i didn't think it would get any worse for Gina from first season but this getting really bad and actress is doing fantastic job in those scenes.  

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I hope Tommy has the balls to report him in the last episode

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i don't think he will since he get intimated very easily , what we need is for Nightingale to see it because she is only one who would back Gina up . The only other person that stop this is Briggs  

[ Last edited by bala at 2-13-2014 20:07 ]

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Susie's has no clout as she's only been their a few days

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well Gina needs someone to see it Tommy is a rookie so same problem as Susie ?

The Harder They Fall

Well nice conclusion for the series and Sidney proved he still a great cop after getting shot protecting Rebecca and look like you were right about Tommy he manned up

2x05 The Harder They Fall

Sidney doing his own investigation while off duty was understandable after Rosie was killed but saving the witness was great and what a shame Tommy was responsible for the boys getting the cane and Tommy stepping up was great but allowing him to retire without a fuss was sad

3x01 A Different Beat

I thought Arthur had retired so seeing him give the awards in the beauty contest was a little sickening considering what he did to Gina and Annie standing up to Fenton was surprising

Thread