Thread
Printable Version

Orphan Black Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mingling Its Own Nature With It

Well finding who Kira father was and he really didn't didn't know but finding out he was mark was sad and Felix being mad that he didn't know who Kira father was amusing. He does seem like a good guy

Governed as It Were by Chance

What the hell was Sarah thinking breaking into Racheal apartment but who would of thought Helena would escape and rescue her mind you it was great cliffhanger not knowing what she's going to do with her.

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Well stopping Elena from killing racheal was lucky because they framed Felix with murder Elena did was interesting and Racheal had no idea how close she was to getting a bullet in her head

To Hound Nature In Her Wanderings

Well i am not sure where they are heading in this season but at least Sarah got answer who was responsible for creating them and find him with Mrs S suggest she knew all along they were more clones out there.

Reply 86#86 Milks26's post

Yeah why you put safety on a gun when you don't use it

By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried

Well next season should be interesting but male clone i should saw coming that was nice twist but this lead to the question what their purpose ? .

Clone dance party was nice moment in break away from the action

Just to give audience some breathing room for cliffhanger

Reply 98#98 Milks26's post

I really don't know  and to be honest i didn't even notice

Reply 100#100 Milks26's post

I watch this episode more than a month ago if i had ask you a question about tv show you watched a month ago i doubt you could answer it .

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

I knew it was a dream but the talking scorpion was amusing only helena would have something like that happen to her.

3x02 Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis

I didn't know Helena was pregnant that was a surprise and one of castor clones kill his brother was sad as he really wanted find a cure for his glitch .

3x03 Formalized, Complex, and Costly

Not quite sure what to think of this episode but trying hide the dead castor clone from Art was amusing as he found it straight away but helping out with investigation was nice so Sarah could find rest of the clones.

Reply 91#91 Milks26's post

I think good stuff is going to happen in the last few episodes

3x04 Newer Elements of Our Defense

Helping him was great but trying to fool him was bound of backfire and now the question is will he save her or kill her ?

3x05 Scarred by Many Past Frustrations

At least he didn't kill Sarah but being a test rat was awful but she found Elena but you got to love her now we're even leaving her

3x06 Certain Agony of the Battlefield"

R.I.P Paul that what i call a great exit

3x07 Community of Dreadful Fear and Hate

Alison school election was interfere with drug business was amusing but overall the episode was dull.

3x08 Ruthless in Purpose, and Insidious in Method

Man she talks quite a lot but telling every customer she had about twin kidnapping her and her escape was crazy you would think she would want keep that quiet .

Reply 110#110 spratt89's post

The first seasons is great but than it kind lost it's way during the next two seasons.

Reply 112#112 Milks26's post

The thing i hate about current season are Castor clones why bother introduce them ?

Thread